Dumb as a fox?

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
From a pal who was in the swamp decades ago to include working the WH...

By pulling the troops out of Syria, Turkey invaded Syria and assaulted the Kurds. The Russians sent an envoy to Damascus to make a deal between the Kurds and Syrian government to unite them against Turkey. Iran not happy the Turks are in Syria and brought their troops to the border of Turkey. Germany hits Turkey with sanctions. As long as we were there, those forces were united against us.
He's putting these former allies against each other. They're neutralizing each other and it cost the U.S. zip! Formerly Turkey, Iran, Russia and Syria were united against the U.S. Europeans were not involved and were enjoying U.S. protecting their interest but now they are busy fighting for their interests. It’s good for Israel because Iran has to defend Syria against Turkey instead of focusing on Israel. Three enemies of Israel: Iran, Turkey and Syria are facing off against each other. This invasion is gonna cost Turkey! So it brought unity between Syria and Kurds, and division between Russia, Turkey and Iran.”

Reactions: Ifallalot and afoaf

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
John, it’s not inaccurate to observe that Donald Trump is one of your heroes, is it?

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
John, it’s not inaccurate to observe that Donald Trump is one of your heroes, is it?
I dislike the POS, errr POTUS more than I have time to spend on the subject. It was a coin toss when the ballot was cast. Getting past his personality flaws and apparent mental issues I am surprised by some of his administrations successes, horrified by some of his flaws.