'Drug overdoses now kill more Americans per year than vehicle crash and gun deaths combined'

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006

I was thankful they left bathtubs and pitbulls out of the the article.

Rock on.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Fenytanl.
It is.

The way you stop that in my opinion is to legalize heroin. Provide cheap clean heroin to users that have to register to get such. Undercut the price on fentanyl with government provided heroin. Possibly this even serves to take a major profit source away from drug cartels thus weakening them. Which would help our neighbors to the south.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
In Portugal, you get your shot before work and then you get your shot after work.

People lead normal lives.

They don't die.

Alcohol is actually more damaging than opiates to the body. The opiates in excess just relax you to death.

America has that weird Jesus thing about drugs.

I can do opiates for two days and them my body says, "Okay, I need a break."

Lifting and getting stronger is the best high.

*but opiates are good too. :dancing:

Reactions: npsp

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It is.

The way you stop that in my opinion is to legalize heroin. Provide cheap clean heroin to users that have to register to get such. Undercut the price on fentanyl with government provided heroin. Possibly this even serves to take a major profit source away from drug cartels thus weakening them. Which would help our neighbors to the south.
Where do you get product? Confiscated smack, test and resell? Both the Lázaro Cárdenas and Manzanillo ports have had major fentanyl busts. My understanding is that the smack up there comes pre-loaded from down here?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It is.

You are on a serious roll lately. This, the ozone layer is shrinking thanks to gubbamint regulations post....

A fair bit of your posts seem to be Rogan bait or criticism of Sacramento's mismanagement. Underneath the easily offended on Twitter and the shortcomings of the CA (D) party is a Dust Monkey who, outside of firearm policy, often comes across as "What if Chuck Norris LARPed as Dennis Kucinich."

Seriously. On an issue by issue basis, it feels like half the time you'd be telling Skully and FecalFace to have fun at their Oathkeepers meeting. Just sublimely glorious "Hey Kucinich, go be a right wing scold somewhere else" stuff. <3

Where do you get product?
TalibanWavingKalashnikovs.jpeg

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The Fent all comes from our good buddies in China. I guess they are getting revenge for the Opium Wars, China does take the long view.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
You are on a serious roll lately. This, the ozone layer is shrinking thanks to gubbamint regulations post....

A fair bit of your posts seem to be Rogan bait or criticism of Sacramento's mismanagement. Underneath the easily offended on Twitter and the shortcomings of the CA (D) party is a Dust Monkey who, outside of firearm policy, often comes across as "What if Chuck Norris LARPed as Dennis Kucinich."

Seriously. On an issue by issue basis, it feels like half the time you'd be telling Skully and FecalFace to have fun at their Oathkeepers meeting. Just sublimely glorious "Hey Kucinich, go be a right wing scold somewhere else" stuff. <3

TalibanWavingKalashnikovs.jpeg
Hey man. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullShit.

Keep moving and keep them confused.

:dancing:

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Where's the big bad virus in this list?
Well, we need to break out WHO died from overdoses too right? Obese people are more prone to heart attacks anyway, so opioids probably aren't nearly as dangerous for healthy young adults as the stats might suggest.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Well, we need to break out WHO died from overdoses too right? Obese people are more prone to heart attacks anyway, so opioids probably aren't nearly as dangerous for healthy young adults as the stats might suggest.
I don't know. Old junkies have built up a tolerance. They can walk away from a dose that will kill a less "experienced" addict.

But I think pretty much everything kills fat people easier than fit people.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
It is.

Seriously. I have to wonder how much money is wasted on policing and medical services for overdoses.

Reactions: npsp and Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
and here I am completely unable to get high on oxycontin on a sunday

this system is fkn broken