Dr. Deborah Birx calmly but brutally tears apart Cuomo and the liberal media hysteria

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
All those people buying guns that have never shot one. There are no gun ranges open. So at this point they have probably gone home with their purchases and are learning to shoot from kooks on YouTube. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. :cool: Hopefully the virus takes out most of them before the waiting period is up? And yes, I'm probably going to hell for that joke...

• Haha
Reactions: hammies

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
If it's yours or ifail's, it's worth it.

Everybody else should die to save the economy.
If I get taken out by the rona, it will be my way of dying for my country in this "war" to save it.

My Dad almost did in WWII, and in reality, this is not all that much different in it's invisible battle. But much, much less bloody and traumatic. Hand to hand combat, is replaced with self-distancing combat.:p

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If I get taken out by the rona, it will be my way of dying for my country in this "war" to save it.

My Dad almost did in WWII, and in reality, this is not all that much different.

We all should be trying to figure ways to keep our country going so government doesn't end up controlling ALL of it, when this is over.
That's very noble of you to give you life to safe the economy.

Go lick a toilet bowl.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
We all should be trying to figure ways to keep our country going so government doesn't end up controlling ALL of it, when this is over.

But no, let's keep trying to point blame and foster negativity thru-out this MSM hyped up crisis. I heard Cuomo's brother on CNN last night ask a guest speaker outright in a question, "...and who do we blame?" for all this. But, what's new?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Nice. So you're the only one "privileged" to ride outside?

We all knew you were an elitist self-entitled prick, but thanks for proving it.

If everyone with a bike decided to to what you're doing today, there'd be a million bike riders out like rush hour.

Is that OK with you?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Nice. So you're the only one "privileged" to ride outside?

We all knew you were an elitist self-entitled prick, but thanks for proving it.

If everyone with a bike decided to to what you're doing today, there'd be a million bike riders out like rush hour.

Is that OK with you?
why are you so stupid?

plenty of doctors saying running, walking, cycling is ok when done solo
or with a housemate and if social distancing is maintained

you should really just stop posting; it's been a 2-week faceplant tantrum

Reactions: Chile Verde

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't get the die to save the economy sentiment.

Those deaths are going to clog up the health care system.

Not having a health care a system is going to do its own damage to the economy.

The cure is not worse than the disease.

If things mellow out in a couple of weeks Big money is going to push for BAU.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
why are you so stupid?

plenty of doctors saying running, walking, cycling is ok when done solo
or with a housemate and if social distancing is maintained

you should really just stop posting; it's been a 2-week faceplant tantrum
So doctors say it's OK. I agree completely.

But government and cops want you to stay home, even just walking, biking or driving. Some places worse than others, due to local enforcement.

Do we resort to sneaking around, like the Jews did in Nazi Germany?

Who rules here?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I don't get the die to save the economy sentiment.

Those deaths are going to clog up the health care system.

Not having a health care a system is going to do its own damage to the economy.

The cure is not worse than the disease.

If things mellow out in a couple of weeks Big money is going to push for BAU.
So are you going out and riding your bike with FF (at 6ft distance, always)? I know he's probably not far from you.

I may go surf soon, as we have a fun little south showing. I may have to walk a ways as all beach parking lots are closed, to keep us out. but as a surfer in days of old (70's), when localism was brutal, you found discrete ways to not be noticed where you parked.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So are you going out and riding your bike with FF (at 6ft distance, always)? I know he's probably not far from you.

I may go surf soon, as we have a fun little south showing. I may have to walk a ways as all beach parking lots are closed, to keep us out. but as a surfer in days of old (70's), when localism was brutal, you found discrete ways to not be noticed where you parked.
I'm still sick. I've been sheltering and cowering.

Not for myself but so I don't get anyone else sick

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
OK. So, are you going outside to run, walk, bike a few miles every day? Like some say you should do, regardless of local government rules and enforcement?

Are you the rebel scofflaw we all used to be when it came to going places we shouldn't?

edit: Saw your post above. OK, WOULD you go out and do these things, like millions of others want to do in SD, if you weren't sick?