Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You guys want to criminalize strategy conversations that never moved forward. I don't doubt for a second that Obama himself was involved in similar conversations in 2016 and democrat members of congress spoke openly about their efforts to flip electors to keep the OrangeManBad from taking Queen Hillary's rightful throne.

Either you're just really playing up this internet character or you're get stupider by the day.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Either you're just really playing up this internet character or you're get stupider by the day.
I'm sure this isn't the only thread on the topic but its one I found in a couple minutes. I wish they hadn't broken the search feature of this site.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
You guys want to criminalize strategy conversations that never moved forward. I don't doubt for a second that Obama himself was involved in similar conversations in 2016 and democrat members of congress spoke openly about their efforts to flip electors to keep the OrangeManBad from taking Queen Hillary's rightful throne.

Put up or shut up on these supposed conversations. All you have from 2016 are people's hopes and dreams, which went poof like every other instance. Like Texans always talking about seceding. But there's a difference between wishful blather and a full-on attempted overthrow of a free and fair election.

And the fact you are still carrying water on all the idiotic evidence-less theories Trump and company forwarded to attempt to cling to power, why? Either you are dumb enough to still believe it or evil enough to parrot the sh!t even if you don't believe it anymore. Which is it?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Speaking of blather, GromsDad, those are all yours and squidley's threads.

I mean, at least reach a little and get something from stuart lanning jr. It'll be less deranged. And pathetic.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
None other than that lying sack of sh!t hal9000 started a thread dreaming of flipping electors to vote against Trumby.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
What does this thread prove?

I'm sure this isn't the only thread on the topic but its one I found in a couple minutes. I wish they hadn't broken the search feature of this site.
Where in this thread does it show the executive branch trying to overturn the results of an election and trying to install fake electors?

Is this your smoking gun?
So far more electors have defected from Hillary than Trump. BwaaaaaaHaHaHa!!!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
None other than that lying sack of sh!t hal9000 started a thread dreaming of flipping electors to vote against Trumby.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh my god somebody said it on the internet! Unlike the proven well organized attempt by Trump and the Republican party,

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Donald and Rudy and Lin and Eastman and Clark and their pals were not just a bunch of internet blowhards passing gas, they were really doing a lot of illegal sh!t to overturn a legit election.
Same thing if you are unbelievably stupid like Gromsdad.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ahahahahahahaha

Reactions: tacos

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
"Tuesday's hearing featured in-person testimony from three conservative Republicans who endorsed Trump in 2020. The committee also played deposition clips from two other GOP officials: Michigan State Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and Pennsylvania House Speaker Bryan Cutler.
They all provided damning testimony against Trump, describing how he repeatedly tried to twist their arms and cajole them to overturn the results. They also described the threats and pressure they faced from Trump supporters who believed his election lies and protested outside their homes and offices, and bombarded them with calls and text messages. So far, the most damaging testimony has come from Republicans and members of Trump's inner circle."

Fox reported after their testimony that actually all three are well nown Antifa subversives with ties to Pizzagate, and worse, each has been accused of standing up for democratic principals. Fox went on to say "It is RHINOS like this we must protect the country from, or they will take way our guns, our dumb ass kids, fat as fuk wives, and our $12 an hour jobs at the forklift factory."

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
There are states that specifically put laws on the books to bind electors to their pledged vote. MI being one of them. Other states allow “faithless electors”.

MI Republicans signed their names to documents to say they were official “alternate electors“. They weren’t faithless, they were frauds.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Democrat members of congress were involved in it. LOL at you guys trying to act like it didn't happen.
Show us the money @GromsDad
Share a source showing even the possibility that’s true.I’m all for throwing em in jail If they broke the law.

… N what the actual fck does any of that have to do w Trump n the rest of the J6/election ”fraud” … I’ll answer for you- not a fckn thing.

Reactions: Chile Verde

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Show us the money @GromsDad
Share a source showing even the possibility that’s true.I’m all for throwing em in jail If they broke the law.

… N what the actual fck does any of that have to do w Trump n the rest of the J6/election ”fraud” … I’ll answer for you- not a fckn thing.

he posted a few erBB threads where people discussed their fantasy of this happening. that's pretty much the same as the president orchestrating a slate of fake electors. DERP.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

:roflmao:

okay

Whether or not the accumulating pile of evidence against Donald Trump induces Attorney General Merrick Garland to indict the defeated former president or his associates for their attempted coup, all but the MAGA cultists should understand that Trump and his chief of staff Mark Meadows personally executed the illegal scheme to create alternate slates of electors.

I think even GromsDad and SurfDog understand this !! :) )