Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
WASHINGTON – After a series of eight blockbuster hearings in June and July, the House committee investigating the Capitol attack on Jan. 6, 2021, will continue working during August to interview more witnesses, draft recommendations for legislation and begin writing a report about what happened that day and why.

The committee is exploring how members of former President Donald Trump’s Cabinet considered whether to invoke the 25th Amendment, to potentially remove him from office during the final two weeks of his term.

The panel must also discuss legislative recommendations based on its findings, such as how to overhaul the Electoral Count Act, which lays out how Electoral College votes in presidential elections should be counted, and whether to set up a congressional body as an option to the Cabinet for invoking the 25th Amendment.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Exposed Trimp for who he is and the GOP shills not giving a true fcuk about America
yup. think how much more we know now about 1/06 and about the larger conspiracy to steal the 2020 election that started on on November 4th, thanks to those hearings. and then think about all that corroborating testimony and the fact that not one single defender of the administration would testify or offer one single piece of exculpatory testimony/evidence/video/whatever. not a thing.

Reactions: need 4 speed

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Let alone how absolutely Moronic they were in their execution. Why is Stephen Miller on FOX talking about Fake Electors? Why are guys asking for pre- pardons. Why is Turnip surprised by an AG walkout if he installed Clark as Director. Just Buffoonery. Trumps such a Turnip he should have quelled the aggression and threats against Pence. I think most of the perps were only half in. You gotta be all in with sh!t like this. Only Trimp it seems went Full Retard.

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Right after you admit the trasonous actions taken by Biden, Obama, Hillary and the entire Rushhhhhhha Rushhhhhhha Rushhhhhhha cabal to take out a newly elected president.
I don't recall them meeting with scads of Russian officials or using Russian-fueled NRA campaign donations leading up to said election. Nor did I see them try to overturn the election with their own slate of electors. :shrug:

You're on the wrong side of this. No way around it.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
George Floyd, Roe being overturned, 2017 Inauguration are the big ones, but the left is constantly having a tantrum in DC nearly every weekend
It’s as bad as Portland!
I missed it - link to Roe protesters storming the Capitol?
and don’t be silly, nobody attended Trumps inauguration, Hence the photoshopped crowd!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Right after you admit the trasonous actions taken by Biden, Obama, Hillary and the entire Rushhhhhhha Rushhhhhhha Rushhhhhhha cabal to take out a newly elected president.
I keep waiting for a link to Obama’s involvement In your big conspiracy? Did they try to kill Trump?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
We are all waiting for evidence from a credible source
you can keep repeating your lie, but in order for that to have the intended effect, you need some sort of captivating or interesting personality, like trump
it ain’t gonna work for you

so post some credible evidence