DMJ Done!

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Absolutely no sandbars. I've been surfing there for 22 years and have never seen what I saw this morning. It was like they did a sand pumping project. Big flat beach extending all the way out. Some overhead bombs on the outside that never broke and weird sectiony energy coming in and unloading on the beach.

Are all north county beachbreaks washed out like this?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Absolutely no sandbars. I've been surfing there for 22 years and have never seen what I saw this morning. It was like they did a sand pumping project. Big flat beach extending all the way out. Some overhead bombs on the outside that never broke and weird sectiony energy coming in and unloading on the beach.

Just to the North side of O-side pier.

• Haha
Reactions: erik1938

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Perpetually Perfect Ponto.
SBD, stay in OB where you belong. :jamon:

SurfMission

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 13, 2009
Oceanside lost everything from about Wisconsin all the way to the Carlsbad border. Save the gas.

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
Dumpy more often than not on long period Souths. I usually keep driving another 14 miles further North and surf reeling cobblestone right handers with meatheads on wavestorms. #semperfi

Reactions: bluengreen

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008

How's the day to day crowd out there?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I wonder how Mugu is?
Man its going to be a bust of a summer. IB is filthy. DMJ no sandbars. I will have to surf sh!t waves. No barrels. Guess I will chase pussy.