Diddy

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
It says here P Diddy signed with Ari Emmanuel's William Morris Agency which is in LA.
Tell me more about the LA/New York axis.
WMA represents people from all over the globe. Its a talent agency.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Those big talent agencies are some of the most secretive companies in the world. They are the top of the top tho and have access to anyone and everything. Every event on the planet. And all the money. Makes sense they would keep a low profile.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Those big talent agencies are some of the most secretive companies in the world. They are the top of the top tho and have access to anyone and everything. Every event on the planet. And all the money. Makes sense they would keep a low profile.
My friend worked for WME when Ari took it over and said the man is a sociopath. Here I was thinking LA was full of nice people.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
My friend worked for WME when Ari took it over and said the man is a sociopath. Here I was thinking LA was full of nice people.
To be in that business, you have to be a bit psychotic, egotistical, and/or socio. It's just how it is. A cut throat biz where everyone is willing to step on and backstab anyone to get to the top.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
To be in that business, you have to be a bit psychotic, egotistical, and/or socio. It's just how it is. A cut throat biz where everyone is willing to step on and backstab anyone to get to the top.
Oh.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Would fit in well here.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Shyne should never have taken the fall for P. Diddy. :socrazy:
He was toast. Witness for the state was the best he was going to do. He will be turned out in the big house depending on his deal.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
He was toast. Witness for the state was the best he was going to do. He will be turned out in the big house depending on his deal.
No question. Am sure there were plenty of threats of reprisals behind the scenes too.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Ari Gold is the greatest hero in the history of American Culture, displacing Luke Skywalker. Aragorn, Gandalf, and Wilfred of Ivanhoe are British Culture and D'artagnan is French, so that's where we are. That one single he broke out with in the mid-90s when he was Puff Daddy was the only song I really recall liking that wasn't a verse on a Biggie song.

LLOYD!!!

Reactions: npsp and CutnSnip