Did you Trumpeteers really think you could win????????????? Really????

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
We all know that Gromsdad thought that Hillary couldn't make it past the primary.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
frvcvs said:
We all know that Gromsdad thought that Hillary couldn't make it past the primary.
She hasn't won the general though. Go back and read what I wrote. Turns out the democrat party is even more corrupt than I gave them credit for. Sorry Bernie.

Regarding Trump....I'm no Trumpeteer. Face it. The choice is now Really Bad. Worse than Really Bad and 3rd party. Count me with the 3rd party.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I like Hilary. Trump made it easy for her and I believe it needed to be easy for the first woman. Now that that barriers gone.....we careen into the future!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
WSLshame said:
Its all going to be over very soon for Hillary

LOL. So many thoughts... I do like the part where Trump's about to release his taxes and Obama's about to start a war with Russia.

They shouldn't wait too long though - if 10,000 emails is just 1/20th of the stuff they have, it's going to take Americans a really long time to read through it all!

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
ifallalot said:
_Pico said:
Im sorry that nobody cares about emails or Blow Jobs. I really am
But a whole lotta people seemed to be concerned about men talking like men
We dont talk about assaulting a woman. Its one thing to say "she has a nice ass and I WOULD LIKE to fcuk her" and its another to say "I grab them by the pussy because I CAN BECAUSE IM A STAR." The former requires consent and the latter does not. So no...Dudes dont talk about assaulting anyone nor do we feel comfortable about ogling 10 year olds because they are going to be hot grown up and we are going to fcuk them.. So as usual you are full of sheet. Sorry.

You may talk this kind of crap with your freaky deaky friends Ifall but you are in a lonely group shithead.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
This was not “just locker room banter,” she said, referring to Trump’s defense of the comments. “It was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior.”

In fact, she added, to “dismiss this as everyday locker room talk is an insult to decent men everywhere.”- FLOTUS

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
_Pico said:
ifallalot said:
_Pico said:
We dont talk about assaulting a woman. Its one thing to say "she has a nice ass and I WOULD LIKE to fcuk her" and its another to say "I grab them by the pussy because I CAN BECAUSE IM A STAR." The former requires consent and the latter does not. So no...Dudes dont talk about assaulting anyone nor do we feel comfortable about ogling 10 year olds because they are going to be hot grown up and we are going to fcuk them.. So as usual you are full of sheet. Sorry.

You may talk this kind of crap with your freaky deaky friends Ifall but you are in a lonely group shithead.
With Trump's actions corroborating his words, how long do you think it would take for his sh!t to get pushed in behind bars? He's a little too doughy to get the AB protection he would need.

I think we have our new reality TV show following the election. The Prag Apprentice is a good working title. :monkey:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
_Pico said:
This was not “just locker room banter,” she said, referring to Trump’s defense of the comments. “It was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior.”

In fact, she added, to “dismiss this as everyday locker room talk is an insult to decent men everywhere.”- FLOTUS
That's a woman speaking. She doesn't know

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
_Pico said:
ifallalot said:
_Pico said:

You're attributing his comments incorrectly. What he was saying is since he's a star, and since most women are whores (fact) that his money allows him to do any demeaning thing he wants and they LET him. There's no such thing a consensual assault unless you're talking about some really freaky deaky people

And honestly I wouldn't go around talking about a lonely group if you think this kind of talk is offensive. See GWS's post about chemical castration in the other thread

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
_Pico said:
ifallalot said:
_Pico said:

You're attributing his comments incorrectly. What he was saying is since he's a star, and since most women are whores (fact) that his money allows him to do any demeaning thing he wants and they LET him. There's no such thing a consensual assault unless you're talking about some really freaky deaky people

And honestly I wouldn't go around talking about a lonely group if you think this kind of talk is offensive. See GWS's post about chemical castration in the other thread
So Kobe was innocent after all!

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
I figured snowball's chance in hell but...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct13

:shrug:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GWS said:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct13

:roflmao: Rasmussen :roflmao:

Didn't you make the same mistake in 2012 by listening to them re:Romney? :foreheadslap: I'm too lazy to search.

Okay, I lied and did a search :hah: :hah: :hah:

After Rice called you out on citing Rasmussen the ever so unbiased GWS responded:

GWS said:
"Dude, I don't even know who "Nate" at 538 is.

I believe Rasmussen called it dead on last time. I'll stick with Gallup and Rasmussen. They've been at this awhile."

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=1986293

And then you followed up Rice's :foreheadslap: with...

GWS said:
"Whatever. I just looked him up. The lone statistician. I see a few problems with that. I think I'll stick with the pros that have been at this for awhile. Time will tell."

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=1986296
And here we are again. Some people never learn do they?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
frvcvs said:
GWS said:

:roflmao: Rasmussen :roflmao:

Didn't you make the same mistake in 2012 by listening to them re:Romney. I'm too lazy to search.
No I called Obama the winner. However I thought it would be closer. That was your big win on that one. I called it right, but got the amplitude wrong.

And for the stupid among us, (frvcvs) I am so NOT calling this election.

I have no idea whether we get the Turd Sandwich or The Douchebag.

I just know I won't be voting for either one.

Have fun.

I hope Pico doesn't stroke out.

:roflmao:

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Again, I called it right only indicated I thought it would be closer

You and Rice celebrated that for what, two pages?

Here's the part you didn't want to quote.

Same thread.

"But whatever, There’s really not much point in arguing any of this with the election just days away.

If I was betting on this mess, I’d go for Obama to squeak a win"-GWS
So yes, I called the election correctly but missed the amplitude of the win.

Do you ever plan to do anything about your reading comprehension problem by the way?

:poke:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The point is you're still relying on Rasmussen, one of the worst pollsters in the game. Right up there with Gallup who I believe you also turn to quite often...

[img:center]http://i1.wp.com/espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/fivethirtyeight-1110-accuracy2012-1-blog4801.png[/img]

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
omg.

After all these years, you still manage to shock me with your stupidity from time to time.

How many ways exactly do I have to say I'm not making a call on this election? Does it finally sink in with you at some point? I believe I have publicly stated several times now that in this election, if my vote mattered, I'd have to vote for Hillary. :barf:

Like I said previously in THIS THREAD, I figured Trump for snowball's chance in hell. Thought Hillary's only big fan (Pico) would enjoy the Rasmussen poll.

Clearly it fvcked with your day.

So, good call!

:dancing: