Democrats try to mock Kavanaugh with 'scary' image of the wrong judge

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Democrats try to mock Kavanaugh with 'scary' image of the wrong judge

7/10/2018
The Democratic Party seemed to be so unhinged over Trump’s decision to nominate Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court that its official Twitter account sent out a link with a sinister image on Tuesday. Unfortunately for The Democrats, the photo showed the wrong judge.

“Let’s be clear: A vote for #KavanaughSCOTUS would be a vote to rip health care from American families and deny women their rights to make their own health care choices,” the tweet said with a darkened image of Judge Thomas Hardiman – who was not selected to fill the vacant seat.

Trump selected Kavanaugh to replace retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy on Monday night, ending a days-long guessing game that began the moment Kennedy announced his retirement. Hardiman was one of a handful of finalists, White House officials said.

The Democrats deleted the message that included the image of the wrong judge, but the embarrassing gaffe was captured and circulated on Twitter.....

Doh.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So if Kavanaugh gets confirmed I won’t be able to get healthcare anymore?

He’s going to close hospitals and stop all the doctors form doing doctor stuff?

Man, this really sucks.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There is a name for what you are doing but I have been asked not to use big words.

So I will just say it's a thing.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Remember when you used to post scary images claiming to be Trayvon Martin? I do.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
frvcvs said:
Remember when you used to post scary images claiming to be Trayvon Martin? I do.
Yeah, I remember posting a scary image of Trayvon Martin...

...but it really was his image After Obama referred to an image of a 14 year old Trayvon boy victim taken three years before he was shot. Again, it really was Trayvon's image. The Zimmerman defense team tried to admit it into trial evidence to counter the 14 year Trayvon image.

Besides, you're trying to equate what "squidley" posted on SurferMag to what the Democrat Party posted on Twitter. Big fcking difference.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Duffy said:
So if Kavanaugh gets confirmed I won’t be able to get healthcare anymore?

He’s going to close hospitals and stop all the doctors form doing doctor stuff?

Man, this really sucks.
The day after the Kavanaugh confirmation the death camps for women and POC start.