Delusional Dictator Trump at it again.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Duffy said:
I guess you guys still haven’t figured out, or just refuse to see, how the orange one operates.
Anger/outrage clouds judgment and impairs thinking.

Even simple tasks such as driving a car become difficult to perform safely. :shrug:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
casa_mugrienta said:
Even simple tasks such as driving a car become difficult to perform safely. :shrug:
It could also save your life. Or as the wise one says,

“Anybody can become angry—that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way—that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.”

—Aristotle

The left's issue is that they are not targeting the middle with reason.

That is the only way to deal with trump's gas lighting,

Trump needs to only spook a small % of the minions and the opposition to get his desired effect.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You like he threatens Unconstitutional actions purely for political gain?

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
mundus said:
Of course!

How does that Shakespeare line go?

"All the worlds a stage, And all the men and women merely players, They have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts"

:tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
mundus said:
Pointing something out doesn’t automatically mean that I like it.

Maybe that’s the misunderstanding many of you here have about what you think I think about Trump.

Most of the time I comment on him I do so as an observer of his actions and behaviors.

I offer an explanation and you guys think I’m offering an excuse.

I honestly think three things about this announcement: it was clearly a setup in the interview (“Oh, you know about this? I thought nobody else knew about this.”).

1. Election week red meat to the base.

2. Negotiating ploy (ask for way more than you actually want).

3. Gets the media in a frenzy and gets last week’s news relegated to “last week’s news.”

1 and 3 - mission accomplished.

As for 2, we’ll see.

Again this is just an observation. If someone hopes to beat this guy they better set aside their emotions and analyze his tactics.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Trump is not stupid. Keep believing that he is at your own peril.