DefrostedPooper—DONE

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Huh, I don't get it. Did he get banned from these forums, and why?

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Not saying that it's a cool thing to do... but with all the sh!t people post on here, it seems heavy-handed?

Did he get a warning, or was it just an outright ban? I get that some people don't like his exuberance / somewhat fanatical love for Firewire, but that's no reason to look for reasons to kick him out.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
A pic is probably worth a warning, his place of business is dangerous tho , I’m on a few other forums and you guys are the most savage of the lot and it’s great.

This reminds me of another forum where people got into a slapfight that snowballed and ended with people posting their bank accounts and houses dick measuring haha everything’s imploded from there

Reactions: encladd

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Quick question for the duffman, do you have a public Instagram / FB or did he hunt that sh!t down NSA style? I know deforest works in the legal field and may have more access to info than a layman? Or am I just reading too much into this

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
He posted a link to a user's personal info including a link to the business he operates as well as an accompanying photo of the user.

As the user had not posted any personal info before, this amounts to stalking/doxxing.
I've not seen the post, so it's hard to judge intent.
With all the personal attacks that go on around here (particularly the politics forum), it's hard to understand what's over the line and what's not. The actual rules say sweet fuck all.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
It was the graffiti forum
12ozprophet.com

sh!t was a goldmine back before 2010 of degenerate behavior.

Duffy that makes more sense, I was thinking maybe it was like deforest who has his Instagram readily available.