Defense Distributed strikes again

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
that' a lot of "wine moms"......he really went off the fkn rails from "fake and gay" onward

oy vey

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Well, he apparently does have an arrest for banging a 16-yr old hooker. So he is a creep. It's the evolution of the tech that's interesting, though. You don't have to have skills to build your own now, and they basically can't track the materials.

More significant is that the info and technology is not limited to the U.S. Whether this company is doing it or not, the ghost gun guys are essentially exporting the 2A globally. Allies and enemies alike.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
More guns. Yay!

I don't get the fear of guns being taken away when there is so are so many guns and so much money invested in the arms business.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
this guy is playing on the margins for attention....he's got an axe to grind

when he starts getting in to his politics, it gets super fkn kooky

it's interesting how the video characterizes it as "sex with a 16 year old girl he met on a dating site", but GDaddy calls her a "hooker"...

:rollseyes:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
They teach 9th graders to be hookers and pimps in school now. It's encouraged.

(Is GDaddy radicalized?)

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
this guy is playing on the margins for attention....he's got an axe to grind

when he starts getting in to his politics, it gets super fkn kooky

it's interesting how the video characterizes it as "sex with a 16 year old girl he met on a dating site", but GDaddy calls her a "hooker"...

:rollseyes:
Yeah, "interesting".

hooker means hooker.JPG

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I don't get the fear of guns being taken away when there is so are so many guns and so much money invested in the arms business.
Since Democrats started increasingly buying guns, you don't hear that much about gun control anymore. What it is is what we got for the forceable future IMO. Lock and load.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
There it is
Gun control isn't the problem. The problem is that if you kill a perp in self defense, you are investigated and likely charged regardless of what tool you use.

All the guns/knives/tools/bare hands in the world are useless if Karen the DA charges you for using them. We're back to the Great White* Defendant from "Bonfire of the Vanities."

*White meaning "you defended yourself, a clear act of white supremacy regardless of your ethnicity."

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Since Democrats started increasingly buying guns, you don't hear that much about gun control anymore. What it is is what we got for the forceable future IMO. Lock and load.
I could not find any data that say Dems are buying more guns or that was why their attitudes have changed

it seems more likely to me that they got tired of losing on the legislative front and having attempts at gun control used against them during campaigns

Pew says the importance of stricter gun laws has declined among Dems *slightly*

ownership is still slanted toward conservatives

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
be a gentleman, and do the needful then....

I see anecdotes, I don't see hard data

this is the closest, but they guy does it inferentially based on previous election outcomes in the county as a means of determining blue or red and is mapped against "events"

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When the invading liberal hordes of color come to steal the white American dream, I figure one of my white gun nut friends will have an extra one I could use.

watch

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm glad you were able to find something post hoc to corroborate your commentary
LOL

I know that you (in particular) favor the ad hominem instead of addressing the substance, however you'd also have to be an idiot to think it a coincidence that my comment reflected the reportage of the incident on Wiki instead of its omission from the vid.

Why is it always personal for you?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I agree with GWS that demographic data on first-time gun buyers since 2019 shows an increase in demographics generally associated with the (D) party, eg women and black people, and people that didn't already own guns.

I agree with afoaf that, against all odds, the (D) have realized it's a political loser and STFU about it.

But that could just be me seeing what I want. The (D) realizing something is a loser politically and STFU about it appears to happen about as often as East Coast combo swell with howling offshores.

IMHO you give afoaf some data on this and he'll bend the knee. YMMV.

WARNING: Politico magazine anecdote "Letters From Texas" piece: