David Hogg

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans we all forget what we are Americans, Americans that love the country and each other.”

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
1whoknows said:
“Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans we all forget what we are Americans, Americans that love the country and each other.”
Translation: Everyone should think like me.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
1whoknows said:
Its kinda creepy how much credence you put in teenage opinions

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:
It’s one of the reasons I thought 1knowsnothing was a teenager himself.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I posted it because he sounds like all the posters who’ve responded thus far. :roflmao:

“Im not a Republican... I voted for Obama... I didn’t vote for Trump....” :roflmao: I am laughing at you.

I like political parties and I’m going to relish the demise of the GOP.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
1whoknows said:
ifallalot said:
2/7

Poor attempt

Try again
You’re triggered because you sound just like David Hogg.
This is the first time that I've agreed with the kid on something. The Founders were right. Political parties and the whole team mindset that goes along with it is toxic and the root of many of our problems as a nation.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Duffy said:
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:
Emotionally he is a teenager.

Remember his made up stories about how he's tackled massive surf that would make us sh!t our pants and how he traveled the world spearing foreign poon with impunity and told his girlfriend to fck off when he got back?

Teenage dreamer.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
casa_mugrienta said:
Duffy said:
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:

Remember his made up stories about how he's tackled massive surf that would make us sh!t our pants and how he traveled the world spearing foreign poon with impunity and told his girlfriend to fck off when he got back?

Teenage dreamer.
I thought it was the latest reincarnation of Pico/RonMahalo. :shrug:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
casa_mugrienta said:
Duffy said:
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:

Teenage dreamer.
You sound jealous. At least you admit to voting for Trump.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
casa_mugrienta said:
Duffy said:
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:

Teenage dreamer.
And he made up a story about some dangerous people he knows of that have guns and they shouldn’t have guns because they’re criminals. I actually offered to help him get the cops involved but he was never forthcoming with any details of who these people are.

Because they don’t exist.

Dude just makes sh!t up. Maybe he really is a teenager. Writes like one, thinks like one, worships David’s Hogg....

Mmmmm......

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
1whoknows said:
casa_mugrienta said:
Duffy said:
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:

Teenage dreamer.
You sound jealous.
Of your storytelling lies?

No, sorry.

At least you admit to voting for Trump.
There you go again, making sh!t up.

That's the pattern with you.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Duffy said:
casa_mugrienta said:
Duffy said:
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:

Teenage dreamer.
And he made up a story about some dangerous people he knows of that have guns and they shouldn’t have guns because they’re criminals. I actually offered to help him get the cops involved but he was never forthcoming with any details of who these people are.

Because they don’t exist.

Dude just makes sh!t up. Maybe he really is a teenager. Writes like one, thinks like one, worships David’s Hogg....

Mmmmm......
You’re lashing out because I’m showing how you’re like David Hogg.