Current quoted wait times...

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
That’s how you would describe head high lowers? :unsure:
I would describe it as mushy by North Shore standards.

Maybe like Rincon on a bad acid trip? Forgive me if I’ve lost the plot here.
There was a thread some ways back wherein there was video of Honolua Bay. The question was posed, what would you ride in this. GromsDad chimed in with he was at Trestles on the day of the year and rode X board and so that's what he'd ride.

Reactions: Pyzelsurfboards

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Ah, I imagine the hyperbole wore off with the caffeine or whatever got you so excited before.
No it didn't. His people surf mutating death caves of death. The description does sound fun. I think casa moogsies thinks it'll need pretty upper echelon SoCal point surf to get going. bird LA ordered so there's that. Put me down for fun head high beachbreak, some lip, not softer point surf.

Hmm. Maybe update drivers?
Driver 3.0? Casa current driver needs a little more rocker, a little area taken out of the tail to slow it down.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Driver 3.0? Casa current driver needs a little more rocker, a little area taken out of the tail to slow it down.
Video card drivers, smartass!

But yeah, I also want a driver 3.0 round tail one of these days.

Probably just get something from Sharpeye or Shtamps though since "mayhem" and "lost" are apparently custom order guiding principals, not just branding.

Last edited:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Does our boy's rig play video like ancient sports footage, all monochromatic and the legs are moving crazy fast, like those dog show dogs where it's just a blur of the color the dog and the background underneath the dog?
we can only speculate but it seems possible...

casa, what kind of gear are you working with?

custom or OTR?

are we talking onboard or dedicated graphics card?

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
No it didn't. His people surf mutating death caves of death. The description does sound fun. I think casa moogsies thinks it'll need pretty upper echelon SoCal point surf to get going. bird LA ordered so there's that. Put me down for fun head high beachbreak, some lip, not softer point surf.
You mean upper echelon surf like the mutated cave of death pictured below? :roflmao:

I think they call that spot DEATH DROP.

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 1.49.02 PM.png

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I'm sorry for thinking the North Shore has more push than C-Street and I hope you can forgive me.
I haven’t been able to tell exactly what you’ve been thinking from the start, to be honest. I can only say that from handling the board in person that it is what they claim it is and they’re not trying to trick anyone, if that’s what’s being suggested.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Got to say, the board feels really good in my hands. More rail line rocker than what I usually ride 'round these parts, but a super flat centerline rocker with the aggressive concave/vee. Generous volume distribution.

My summertime regular is trestlesesque in some respects. I think it's gonna go.

But yeah, not a groveler.