Creepiest surf spots

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
The Sunday I got is green, a lovely analogous color to the ocean when in the water actually. Took it out when I last surfed CL and didn’t receive even a disapproving look from the fashion police, bless their hearts. ❤
Your all fireturd "team" pad and leash must've confused them along with your soul arching carving dude :shaka:

Reactions: toowalled

smithgrind

Nep status
Dec 25, 2009
PNW
This spot in Oregon has given me a fright once. When I saw whatever "it" was , took next one right to the sand. To this day, unsure if was a waterlogged tree trunk flowing out to sea just underwater or something else. Rivermouths/estuaries........

Dice roll for sure at this spot.

Reactions: Mr Doof

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Painting my nails would be the last thing that would make me happy:foreheadslap:strummin' my uke now datz pure hapiness besides surfin':cheers:
I don't believe you. It isn't Ukulele strumming that you keep bringing up. My advice; spend the extra money and get Revlon, don't use $5 grocery store stuff, it'll turn you nails yellow. I know, I know, you don't need to know ;) we won't tell anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: estreet

Hazrus

Nep status
Sep 23, 2016
Creepiest surf spots for me are in the Northern Rivers or Tweed, NSW - rivermouths or isolated beachies, especially after rain. Definitely gets the jaws theme playing in your head around there.