Conjoined Twin Gets Married

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
JFC two mouths and one vagigi. What could possibly go wrong? Do their brains sync on one pms?

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
This makes me feel so blessed just to be the less than average joe-jack-ass-fool-buffoon that I am, and that I was born in US instead of Sierra Leone or Bangladesh. Thank you Lord, Allah, Buddha, and Universe.

I have not seen their show yet but they appear to have many challenges even at first glance . I have so many questions, here are a few:

-Do they share the same politics? How do they vote? Separate SSN's and voting ballots?
-Who has the drivers license/SSN/ professional designation? Abby can't be a gyno while Brittney is a dentist. Or maybe she can, just on different days?
-Do they have the same or similar intellect?
-Do they have the benefit of endowments or support from medical research?
-What if Abby wants to practice her saxophone and Brittany wants to read Thoreau?
-If they stub a toe, do they both feel the pain?
-Do they like the same foods? What if one of them hates brussel sprouts?
-Can one of them get a sore throat or cold but the other does not get it? Or, do they both get sick at the same time?
-Who eats dinner? Both? If only Abby eats, is Brittany still hungry or are both of them satiated?

Now for the real questions:
-They have one vajayjay, do they both orgasm? At the same time?
-If they fart, do they both think it smells good?
-How does the bad breath thing work?
-The blow job and 69 thing???
-They have to agree on one husband? Dude definitely has a unique fetish to get into this game.

It is totally plausible that this could have actually gone even a step further into complete bananas-insanity territory^3. Suppose that if instead of agreeing upon and marrying this one dude, that Brittany married Jack, Abby married Bill, and they all cohabitate. Go down that road for kicks. How's that dynamic- between BIll and Jac k? Discuss.

Thank you for your time,

Mr. Pecker

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
This makes me feel so blessed just to be the less than average joe-jack-ass-fool-buffoon that I am, and that I was born in US instead of Sierra Leone or Bangladesh. Thank you Lord, Allah, Buddha, and Universe.

I have not seen their show yet but they appear to have many challenges even at first glance . I have so many questions, here are a few:

-Do they share the same politics? How do they vote? Separate SSN's and voting ballots?
-Who has the drivers license/SSN/ professional designation? Abby can't be a gyno while Brittney is a dentist. Or maybe she can, just on different days?
-Do they have the same or similar intellect?
-Do they have the benefit of endowments or support from medical research?
-What if Abby wants to practice her saxophone and Brittany wants to read Thoreau?
-If they stub a toe, do they both feel the pain?
-Do they like the same foods? What if one of them hates brussel sprouts?
-Can one of them get a sore throat or cold but the other does not get it? Or, do they both get sick at the same time?
-Who eats dinner? Both? If only Abby eats, is Brittany still hungry or are both of them satiated?

Now for the real questions:
-They have one vajayjay, do they both orgasm? At the same time?
-If they fart, do they both think it smells good?
-How does the bad breath thing work?
-The blow job and 69 thing???
-They have to agree on one husband? Dude definitely has a unique fetish to get into this game.

It is totally plausible that this could have actually gone even a step further into complete bananas-insanity territory^3. Suppose that if instead of agreeing upon and marrying this one dude, that Brittany married Jack, Abby married Bill, and they all cohabitate. Go down that road for kicks. How's that dynamic- between BIll and Jac k? Discuss.

Thank you for your time,

Mr. Pecker
What if they met and fell in love with these guys from Amritsar, India?

1711778439406.png

Reactions: Chocki

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
And I thought twins marrying twins and then having twins was twilight zonish.

1711778599437.png

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Check out their anatomy. So wild.

2 brains
2 nervous systems
3 lungs
2 hearts
1 liver
2 gallbladders
2 stomachs
1 large intestine
1 small intestine
2 left kidneys
1 right kidney
1 bladder
1 pelvis

Nature is so cruel!!!

Why didn't they get 4 t!ts and two pussies?