$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I DO NOT NOT RECOMMEND COLONOSCOPY!!!!

GO FOR THE @PPK96754 PILL!!!!

JUST OUT OF THE ER, THE FOOK?

WOKE UP HALF WAY THROUGH...

TOLD DR "EITHER YOU PUT ME BACK TO SLEEP PRONTO OR I WILL FOOKING END YOU!!!"

WOKE UP AGAIN, STILL NOT FINISHED, TOLD HIM "GET THAT FOOKING THING OUT OF MY ARSE OR I WILL TAKE IT OUT AND CHOKE YOU TO DEATH WITH IT!!"

FOOKER DR. SAYS, "NO, WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!!".

MY RESPONSE, "YES YOU ARE!"

REACHED AROUND PULLED IT OUT MYSELF, RIPPED OFF THE IV, SPLIT THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY.

DR CAME RUNNING OUT AFTER ME APOLOGIZING PROFUSELY .... TELLS ME I HAVE TO GO TO THE ER STAT FOR A TAC.

I SAYS, "WHAT? WHAT FOR?"

HE SAYS, "YOU MAY HAVE PERFORATED YOURSELF WHEN YOU PULLED OUT THE CAMERA".

JUST GOT OUT OF THE ER AT 17:30 ....
THIS WHOLE ORDEAL STARTED AT 09:30.

:cursing::bricks::cursing::bricks::cursing:

FOOK YOU @Al Soldano IF YOU'RE HAPPY ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

RATHER DIE A PAINFUL SLOW DEATH OF COLON CANCER THAN REPEAT THAT AGAIN!!!!

@PPK96754 I think I need your Drs phone #.

:shrug:

Jeez, that sounds like something went wrong on the doctors part and yours. I had my first one earlier this year and I only had twilight anasthesia and remember almost none of it up until my doctor pulled out the probe and thinking “that’s it?”

In the post-procedure summary it said that they were only up my arse for 13min which I found surprising. And that was with 4 benign polyps removed and sampled for biopsy.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I got Propofol, woke up half way thru, got even more Propofol, woke up again at the end... butt, it wasn't quite over yet. If you know what I mean? :dancing::crazy2::poke::monkey: Then I got Nolotil, and Biscapina. Also, got Ketorolaco.

Guess what?

Recreational injected drug use as a teenager put all that crap to shame.
As I left, I informed them they know nothing about sedation.... aside from being a group of fooking sadists of the worst kind... and I've met a few in my time.

:shrug:
I had a fentanyl x versed combo. I wasn’t fully out, but I felt almost and recall almost nothing from the procedure. Blurry memories of people in the room talking but no recollection of what they were talking about.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I had a fentanyl x versed combo. I wasn’t fully out, but I felt almost and recall almost nothing from the procedure. Blurry memories of people in the room talking but no recollection of what they were talking about.
"count backwards from 100"
ok, 100...99...98...97...96...95....94...93....92...91...90...see ya! :waving:

and then you wake up and it's over and they're shoveling you into a wheelchair and out the door, where your wife is waiting with the car and you're so fvcking hungry that she stops at the first fast food place you see, which happens to be Burger King, and you wolf down a Double Whopper w/ cheese combo meal in about 8 minutes and then you wish you hadn't. or something like that.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: PJ and john4surf

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
"count backwards from 100"
ok, 100...99...98...97...96...95....94...93....92...91...90...see ya! :waving:

and then you wake up and it's over and they're shoveling you into a wheelchair and out the door, where your wife is waiting with the car and you're so fvcking hungry that she stops at the first fast food place you see, which happens to be Burger King, and you wolf down a Double Whopper w/ cheese combo meal in about 8 minutes and then you wish you hadn't. or something like that.:rolleyes:
I had no problem eating on the way home. After that cleanse I went for it.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
I had no problem eating on the way home. After that cleanse I went for it.
No, I had no problem either. Almost like a blank check to go eat whatever you want, for once. And the Whopper was good but the BK fries are terrible. I could have chosen more wisely, grasshopper.
:trout:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Please remind me to hop a plane if for some reason I need such a procedure in the future, and my stoner mind is somehow able to forget the arse rape experience from this time.

Plus, totally envy your abilities to just start macking down on any kind of foods. Especially fast food? :shrug::socrazy:

I'm still on papaya and yoghurt, just introduced a beef broth yesterday. Dreaming about tacos and burgers washed down with cold beers tho!!!
:cursing::cursing::cursing::bricks:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Yeah I think I stopped at santouka for ramen on the way home. A nice fatty tonkatsu with a chasu rice bowl on the side. And then when I got home I think I made some eggs.

But then again when I was in college I ate a cheeseburger hours after getting four impacted wisdom teeth removed and munched on the box of the captain of the Rutgers equestrian team later that night. Opioids! Though I ended up back at the oral surgeon the next day with him pulling bits of cheeseburger out of the holes in my gums. Told me in all his years he never had anyone do it that bad.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
OK. Just to recap:

I drink the juice Wednesday, the 30th around noon. Do some mixture with Gatoraid and finish and take my agenda to the bathroom so many times during the day. Light, clear soup broth is suggested if need be.
Thursday morning, show up at the hospital and meet with the Doctor who will instruct me on ingesting the PillCam and in wearing the PillCam Monitor arround my waist for the day & returning around 3:00 to remove the PIllCam Monitor. I’m assuming at a later date they will contact me on the results. The Pill Cam will pass on at some later time and all will be good.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
OK. Just to recap:

I drink the juice Wednesday, the 30th around noon. Do some mixture with Gatoraid and finish and take my agenda to the bathroom so many times during the day. Light, clear soup broth is suggested if need be.
Thursday morning, show up at the hospital and meet with the Doctor who will instruct me on ingesting the PillCam and in wearing the PillCam Monitor arround my waist for the day & returning around 3:00 to remove the PIllCam Monitor. I’m assuming at a later date they will contact me on the results. The Pill Cam will pass on at some later time and all will be good.
I'm afraid we're going to need some more lurid details. :porcorn:
Does the Pillcam monitor actually have a screen so you can watch the journey of the PillCam thru your digestive system, in real time ? Or can you get/see the video later/elsewhere? This is fascinating - would love to see this (mine, not yours).
Thanks and good luck! :waving:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
OK. Just to recap:

Hope it's a clean and clear path through and all "comes back" hunky dory.
:monkey::roflmao:

Seriously though, best of luck!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Do you have to recover the pillcam once you pass it and return it to them or is it disposable/flushable?

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
OK. Just to recap:

Wait a minute. I've seen this movie...

The pill
1693246624199.jpeg

Pill cam pilots after the journey is over

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Disposible. Adios la bye bye …. pooooooot!:toilet:
OK
Here’s the set up. The Large Belt holds the wires, etc & goes around my waist and the “blue looking piece just slips over one shoulder to support the Belt. The “white” looking object is the “Pill Monitor” and slips into the “black purse / soft case” and goes over my shoulder. The large black belt holds the wires that connect to the Monitor.

The Pill Cam is small enough to swallow comfortably and “blinks” and is blue tooth oriented. I won’t be able to eat for 4 to 5 hours and then-only something light. I return at 3:00 to the hospital and the Monitor is removed and results will come later.

It was a very simple In & Out the door procedure. The Pill will go into oblivion of a black hole blinking away.
IMG_1237.jpeg
IMG_1234.jpeg

Last edited:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
OK
Here’s the set up. The Large Belt holds the wires, etc & goes around my waist and the “blue looking piece just slips over one shoulder to support the Belt. The “white” looking object is the “Pill Monitor” and slips into the “black purse / soft case” and goes over my shoulder. The large black belt hold

The Pill Cam is small enough to swallow comfortably and “blinks” and is blue tooth oriented. I won’t be able to eat for 4 to 5 hours and thenonly something light. I return at 3:00 to the hidand theMoniyor is removed and results will come later.

It was a very simple In & Out the door procedure. The Pill will go into oblivion of a black hole blinking away.
View attachment 161745
View attachment 161744
I feel tired, dehydrated and hungry but the overall process was so very easy to do. I did the “poop n’ scoop” and sent my specimen to the lab and it came back with blood in my stool. Doctor didn’t think it was serious because I was taking Iron pills so he said he’d be “kind to me” and give me the Pill Cam. I appreciate & approve his care and responsibility to his patients!! :jamon::shaka::cheers:

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
The lab tests have a high false positive rate (13% I think). I did the lab test first (positive) and then colonoscopy (negative). Glad everything came out well for you. We'll be waiting for your new video on Insta.

Reactions: john4surf