CNN employees from new "investigative unit" resign over Russia-Trump conspiracy story.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Follow the money dummy.

You are focusing on the irrelevant.

Trump's fucked.

But maybe with the GOPs help he can survive?

What's he and the GOP gonna do when M has evidence of the cooked books?

That's the relevant detail.

I don't know.

But that is what its going to come down to.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Autoprax said:
Follow the money dummy.

Trump's fucked.

But maybe with the GOPs help he can survive?

What's he and the GOP gonna do when M has evidence of the cooked books?

That's the relevant detail.

I don't know.

But that is what its going to come down to.
You'd keep your mouth shut if you knew what was good for you. Have you ever been scolded by a Slovenian woman?
Consider yourself warned.

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
Autoprax said:
Follow the money dummy.

Trump's fucked.
O wise one... Please tell us how Trump is fucked? Can you be so kind as to complete your thought process?

Yeeeeeah I didn't think so.

DIAPER CHANGE ON AISLE 4!

:foreheadslap:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
We're you been?

I probably said this too many times

Mueller is going to get T on finances.

Every thing else is a sidetrack.

Then we get a nutty Jesus guy to rule the world!

That is my prediction.

As I already said, the fun is seeing how T and the GOP react when they catch him red handed.

Bring on the Slovinain girls!

It's tickle tickle time!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
How many "journalists" at Fox News and Breitbart resigned after they ran pizzagate stories? :monkey:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
More like the other way around.

Duh.

I love that everyone is squawking but you don't hear the Mueller saying anything.

A dog on the hunt doesn't stop to scratch fleas.

They are gonna get trump the way they got Al Capone.

Don't be distracted by the irrelevant.

Give me Jesus boy for president!

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
CNN sucks. Of course they're going to get sloppy on some of their stories. This one was bad enough that they did what they were supposed to and issued a retraction. I'm surprised anyone is surprised by this.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Gnudz said:
stu dog said:
TV News is entertainment now. Haven't you guys realized that :socrazy:
Apparently this was web content only. Story never aired, but I think your point is solid.

How good is the web-only content of a TV news company expected to be?
TV companies take web content as seriously as their broadcast content now.

The only difference with the web-only content and regular content my station airs is the quality of the sets. The web-only stuff uses smaller rooms and virtual sets while the regular content uses the physical stages. However, there is no hard and fast rule and both share. They're probably spending more money on the web-only stuff right now overall as well where I'm at

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
frvcvs said:
How many "journalists" at Fox News and Breitbart resigned after they ran pizzagate stories? :monkey:
Bump for caca, funny how you posted this as some sorta gotcha moment for CNN when they did the right thing in retracting a story and accepting the resignation of those that got it wrong. Meanwhile you can't bring yourself to acknowledge the fact that when Fox News, Breitbart get it wrong they just kick it under the rug. How many people at Breitbart and Fox News resigned for pushing the Seth Rich murder conspiracy? Pizzagate? Susan Rice unmasking? Etc.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
frvcvs said:
frvcvs said:
Bump for caca, funny how you posted this as some sorta gotcha moment for CNN when they did the right thing in retracting a story and accepting the resignation of those that got it wrong. Meanwhile you can't bring yourself to acknowledge the fact that when Fox News, Breitbart get it wrong they just kick it under the rug. How many people at Breitbart and Fox News resigned for pushing the Seth Rich murder conspiracy? Pizzagate? Susan Rice unmasking? Etc.
OK.

1)When did Fox News promote Pizzagate, prompting a need for retraction?

2)Indeed, Fox News issues retractions when needed.

3)Breitbart is read by the same kind of people who read HuffPost. They exist purely to feed confirmation bias. DGAF. Irrelevant to my life.

4)Seth Rich ?murder? "conspiracy" - you really don't think anything is there? Very odd circumstances there, factor in Julian Assange all but saying Rich was the guy responsible for the DNC leaks? C'mon man...at minimum, it's just really fcking bizarre.