Clownworld Attempted Coup Report

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
here‘s what I don’t get……why do people listen to him? They all know it’s not going to turn out well for them, so why do they go along with Trumby?
Stockholm Syndrome :roflmao:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
These guys argue and argue and then vote Democrat anyway. With a couple exceptions
if they vote at all

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
...in which Clownworld does everything possible to overturn a legit election.

here's the report: https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Interim Staff Report FINAL.pdf

if you don't like it but don't read it, then stfu. someone should go to jail.

SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING

LMAO Senate Judiciary Committee

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
...in which Clownworld does everything possible to overturn a legit election.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Switch the parties (10 pubs on a committee issuing a ”report” on Dem ex-prez) and I’d say the same thing.

It‘s amazing how gullible people are.

But your a good boy so eat every last crumb of sh!t they serve to you.

Eat up and maybe you can have a cookie.
They obtained records, emails, and interviews directly from people working under Trump. They’re using their own words to prove their actions.
Yes it’s possible to use things out of context and purposefully omit exculpatory evidence, but how many times have we seen proof and testimony of the exact same type of behavior? How many people have said “Yeah, I voted for him because he’s an asshole!” How many times did Trump admit out loud and in recorded conversations to “find more votes”?

Suddenly the “butter emmaylzz!!!” crowd doesn’t care about emails. Talk about gullible. :rolleyes:

On January 23, 2021, the Committee asked DOJ to produce documents related to these efforts. DOJ cooperated with the Committee’s request, producing several hundred pages of calendars, emails, and other documents in the ensuing months.

On May 20, 2021, following DOJ’s production of emails from former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to Rosen asking DOJ to investigate several debunked election fraud claims, the Committee asked the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) for additional Trump White House records ... NARA has not responded to date, and has represented to the Committee that the delay in transitioning electronic Trump records from the White House to NARA may prevent the Committee from obtaining a response for several more months.

In addition to obtaining and reviewing documents, the Committee interviewed key former DOJ personnel, including Rosen, former Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue, and former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia Byung Jin (“BJay”) Pak. DOJ and the White House authorized these witnesses to testify about their internal communications without restriction, citing the Committee’s “compelling legislative interests ... in understanding these extraordinary events: namely, the question whether former President Trump sought to cause the Department to use its law enforcement and litigation authorities to
advance his personal political interests with respect to the results of the 2020 presidential election.”

The Committee also requested to interview Clark, whom DOJ authorized to testify on the same terms as the other former DOJ officials. DOJ authorized Clark’s appearance on July 26, 2021. More than two months after DOJ authorized him to testify without restriction, Clark still has not agreed to the Committee’s request that he sit for a voluntary interview.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
They obtained records, emails, and interviews directly from people working under Trump. They’re using their own words to prove their actions.
Yes it’s possible to use things out of context and purposefully omit exculpatory evidence, but how many times have we seen proof and testimony of the exact same type of behavior? How many people have said “Yeah, I voted for him because he’s an asshole!” How many times did Trump admit out loud and in recorded conversations to “find more votes”?

Suddenly the “butter emmaylzz!!!” crowd doesn’t care about emails. Talk about gullible. :rolleyes:
You must be mistaking me for someone else. I’ve never been a butteremalze guy.

That’s the whole point of my post.

This is all theater.

Enjoy your cookie.

Reactions: Phi1

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
here‘s what I don’t get……why do people listen to him? They all know it’s not going to turn out well for them, so why do they go along with Trumby?
Cuz they're afraid he'll call them names. And then the redhats will call them names. Next thing yo know a mob is looking to hang them.

Reactions: Phi1

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Switch the parties (10 pubs on a committee issuing a ”report” on Dem ex-prez) and I’d say the same thing.

It‘s amazing how gullible people are.

But your a good boy so eat every last crumb of sh!t they serve to you.

Eat up and maybe you can have a cookie.
The flaw in your reasoning is Trump's unusual venality even for a politician..

Couple that with the crimes trump commits in plain sight and you conclusion seems dubious.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
You must be mistaking me for someone else. I’ve never been a butteremalze guy.

That’s the whole point of my post.

This is all theater.

Enjoy your cookie.
Yes, sorry to ilk you with the butter crowd.

This is likely all theater because Dems have an extremely slim margin of power and aren’t enforcing or acting on subpoenaes or acting like they have the majority.

It’s like they’re milking this for voter engagement and donations while thinking there’s no threat to their very thin majority that includes how many septuagenarians members? Dems are setting up to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Reactions: Woke AF