Classic Cucking Ceremony~!!

MJOJunkie

Michael Peterson status
Jan 4, 2015
Socal Bight
This is entirely classic...the dude got full on called out so hard he relented and realized he was the butt of the joke then played along...

Fun and wonderful stuff...in some ways I think this guy could be stuAZholee :hah: :beer:

:roflmao:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Peyton Manning? :roflmao:

Who the fvck is this guy and why am I supposed to care?

Meanwhile...

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
MJOJunkie said:
This is entirely classic...the dude got full on called out so hard he relented and realized he was the butt of the joke then played along...

Fun and wonderful stuff...in some ways I think this guy could be stuAZholee :hah: :beer:

:roflmao:
You learned whence cometh fake news and found it humorous.

MJOJunkie

Michael Peterson status
Jan 4, 2015
Socal Bight
You have the truth directly in front of you yet you attempt to lie and deflect the truth that is directly in front of your eyes.

Get help or get lost or both.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Wait, somebody's paying Tucker Carlson to be on television? :socrazy:

"Anti-Donald Trump agitators". :roflmao:

That some hard hitting fake journalism right there.

MJOJunkie

Michael Peterson status
Jan 4, 2015
Socal Bight
You guys understand the hipster vest wearing kook went on the show having no idea he was going to be called out, right?

After he was humiliated the entire complexion changed :roflmao: :beer:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
MJOJunkie said:
You have the truth directly in front of you yet you attempt to lie and deflect the truth that is directly in front of your eyes.

Get help or get lost or both.
Meds still low?

MJOJunkie

Michael Peterson status
Jan 4, 2015
Socal Bight
I had my fix this morning girls! :roflmao:

[img:center]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/39/24/fc3924584071820b1ab7d815a3c6c651.jpg[/img]

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
MJOJunkie said:
You guys understand the hipster vest wearing kook went on the show having no idea he was going to be called out, right?

The guy seemed to be on the spectrum of Charles Webster B A E R. Seriously, did he have any prior credibility or did Carlson just find some kook making claims on the internet to bring on his show to "bust"?

At the end of the day it seems to me like Carlson is the sucker for thinking he exposed something by busting a nobody that nobody has ever heard of. :shrug:

MJOJunkie

Michael Peterson status
Jan 4, 2015
Socal Bight
frvcvs said:
MJOJunkie said:

The guy seemed to be on the spectrum of Charles Webster B A E R. Seriously, did he have any prior credibility or did Carlson just find some kook making claims on the internet to bring on his show to "bust"?

At the end of the day it seems to me like Carlson is the sucker for thinking he exposed something by busting a nobody that nobody has ever heard of. :shrug:
I have no idea (I don't watch teevee nor have cable) but your two assertions above could possibly be rather accurate :computer:

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
MJOJunkie said:
frvcvs said:
MJOJunkie said:

I have no idea (I don't watch teevee nor have cable) but your two assertions above could possibly be rather accurate :computer:
Maybe you should run your posts by one of us for a sanity check before actually posting.

MJOJunkie

Michael Peterson status
Jan 4, 2015
Socal Bight
test_article said:
MJOJunkie said:
frvcvs said:
MJOJunkie said:

Maybe you should run your posts by one of us for a sanity check before actually posting.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

[img:center]https://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/files/2017/01/IMG_6102-300x225.jpg[/img]