CI - Two Happy

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
so, anyone actually rode any of these two happy borts??
I ride the whole range with the exception of the happy. It's a very solid, reliable short-board range that you can jump on in pretty much any setting I'd imagine. They've treated me well here at OB. I would say the thing they do the best is behaving in a high-performance, but highly predictable fashion. Part of what gives you that predictability is that the Two Happy is not the most high-performance board in my HPSB arsenal. I put it at about the same level as an I72.

Reactions: j_mac and ChaseTMP

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
friend Brought one to indo and was killing it on the thing. Didn’t look like groveler to me.

he is an absolute ripper and surf mostly HP thrusters

Reactions: j_mac
Sep 18, 2020
Adding to @kool-aid’s comment above.

Had a Two Happy Groveller (now Everyday). Liked it so much I got a regular Two Happy. But I just didn‘t click with it. Felt boaty while not paddling great. Was going to work through it but I YOLO’d an IF15 with which I had an instant connection. In fact, both the IF15 and if15 Gold (more daily driver) have been great. They paddle well and still feel nice and performance-y. Durable glassing. Helpfuk people at T.Patterson.

Reactions: Aruka

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Adding to @kool-aid’s comment above.

Had a Two Happy Groveller (now Everyday). Liked it so much I got a regular Two Happy. But I just didn‘t click with it. Felt boaty while not paddling great. Was going to work through it but I YOLO’d an IF15 with which I had an instant connection. In fact, both the IF15 and if15 Gold (more daily driver) have been great. They paddle well and still feel nice and performance-y. Durable glassing. Helpfuk people at T.Patterson.
Haven't heard of the IF15 Gold.

What's different?

Lower rocker / wider / stubbier?