Chris Ward / Psycho Ward new board sponsor

Sniper

OTF status
Jul 25, 2017
Kauai
I saw Chris Ward walking up at rifle range during a 6 foot tube fest. I grabbed a green bottle and was gonna hand it to him as he walked by. Someone down the way ran up to him with another one that he graciously accepted and necked it one speed. My friend has some footage of him paddling into double spitters and towing into some triple spitters. Was pretty impressive and he was riding a 4 channel quiver killer quad and highlining some insane 6 footers. It’s called skills!!! he’s a injun who beats chicks after firewater!! Genetics!

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
Sniper said:
I saw Chris Ward walking up at rifle range during a 6 foot tube fest. I grabbed a green bottle and was gonna hand it to him as he walked by. Someone down the way ran up to him with another one that he graciously accepted and necked it one speed. My friend has some footage of him paddling into double spitters and towing into some triple spitters. Was pretty impressive and he was riding a 4 channel quiver killer quad and highlining some insane 6 footers. It’s called skills!!! he’s a injun who beats chicks after firewater!! Genetics!
RR is a pretty tricky wave. As far as the rest of the posts....all Time Erbb comedy!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yewman said:
There would be no lost without Wardo. Lost isnt the lost of old. Its all haircuts and smoothies. Say what you want but hes a fantastic surfer. If a little Rock n Roll

I grew up in the eighties where people were getting smacked all the time Hell my father would smack me. People fuck up but they are still people and often are still good people and surfing needs people who surf with style and raw power and emotion.

Lost groomed Chris into the Psycho Ward! Since he was 13. He's like the Michael Jackson of Surfing! Nobody has ever had that much raw talent.

Its horrible to see what the industry has done to him

You probably should go burn all your DVD's and music collections though:

Johnny Depp
Mel Gibson
Sean Penn
Chris Brown
Emma Roberts
Nicolas Cage
Charlie Sheen
Carman Electra
Steven Segal
Dennis Rodman
John Lennon
Ozzy
Mickey Rourke
Tommy Lee
Christian Slater
Vanilla Ice
Sean Connery

All convicted for Abusing their spouse!!! Plus like 200 other well known people you probably worship half of these guys.
Everyone on that list is a piece of sh!t. I don’t “worship” any of them.

Well, except maybe Sean Connery...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
acnjusa said:
asyms flopped then flopped again.
marketing (and the need for a paycheck) aside maybe this time something is different.
I have an asym snowboard. That, along with riding a twin keel fish backside, has definitely opened my mind to asym surfboards.

That black board that pictured with Ward looks like it would work really good.