• Trump

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Cheney

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It'll never work; splitting the GOP into a Trump party and a Conservative Party guarantees a Dem victory.

Reactions: $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Im a Dem and I would choose her over B or T
Serious question, what do you like about her? Without mentioning Trump

The only thing on the surface that I can see that's better than the two old men is her age

Reactions: mundus

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It'll never work; splitting the GOP into a Trump party and a Conservative Party guarantees a Dem victory.
IMHO Liz Cheney pulls more Biden voters than Trump voters.

I didn't realize how many people can't accept the fact that the Trump wing of the country's only two problems with January 6th is that it didn't succeed and some of the actors are facing consequences.

It has mind-broken them and when they finally shut the fuck up about Roe v Wade getting overturned and who is going to finally pass gun control, they're all EYE'D VOAT FOR LIZ CHAINY!!!!

My ranked choice ballot

1. Biden
2. Trump
3. Cheney

Cheney is a more competent/dangerous Republican than Trump. Trump is going to try to bilk his idiot base for money, then bilk the Secret Service for Bedminster usage fees or some dumb sh!t.

Liz Cheney is going to try to attack Iran to get her campaign contributors piles and piles and piles and piles of money.

Trump's shenanigans will cost B.
Cheney's shenanigans will cost T.

Trump is the #1 thing keeping us safe from Conservatism.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
IMHO Liz Cheney pulls more Biden voters than Trump voters.

I didn't realize how many people can't accept the fact that the Trump wing of the country's only two problems with January 6th is that it didn't succeed and some of the actors are facing consequences.

It has mind-broken them and when they finally shut the fuck up about Roe v Wade getting overturned and who is going to finally pass gun control, they're all EYE'D VOAT FOR LIZ CHAINY!!!!

My ranked choice ballot

1. Biden
2. Trump
3. Cheney

Cheney is a more competent/dangerous Republican than Trump. Trump is going to try to bilk his idiot base for money, then bilk the Secret Service for Bedminster usage fees or some dumb sh!t.

Liz Cheney is going to try to attack Iran to get her campaign contributors piles and piles and piles and piles of money.

Trump's shenanigans will cost B.
Cheney's shenanigans will cost T.

Trump is the #1 thing keeping us safe from Conservatism.
You're on fire, bru. I'd say it's time you broke out your "Ron Desantis For Hell" picket sign and proceed to go a marchin'!!!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You're on fire, bru. I'd say it's time you broke out your "Ron Desantis For Hell" picket sign and proceed to go a marchin'!!!
He's already well on his way there. I think I will do better breaking out a surfboard and marching up the street if the tide/period/wind situation doesn't go t!ts up. I have enjoyed watching Trump dump multiple fucks into Conservatism and toss it in the trash. I'm going to enjoy McTurtle's downfall as well.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
He's already well on his way there. I think I will do better breaking out a surfboard and marching up the street if the tide/period/wind situation doesn't go t!ts up. I have enjoyed watching Trump dump multiple fucks into Conservatism and toss it in the trash. I'm going to enjoy McTurtle's downfall as well.
Calm yourself.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Serious question, what do you like about her? Without mentioning Trump

The only thing on the surface that I can see that's better than the two old men is her age
She is honest. Shoots from the hip. Straight forward. Speaks intelligently and that appeals to me. If she is going to do something I disagree with ( like fucking the environment) I trust she's going to be able to explain to me why clearly. Not bullshit me.

Trump is all bullshit. You know as well as I do the President is a figure head. Trump and Joe are mentally incompetent. Trump couldnt run a Deli. Shes not a feeb

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
She may be more honest and intelligent than trump but she still serves a conservative agenda instead of the people of this country.

just because she’s a slightly less shitty option than the other two doesn’t mean she deserves support or a vote.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
She may be more honest and intelligent than trump but she still serves a conservative agenda instead of the people of this country.

just because she’s a slightly less shitty option than the other two doesn’t mean she deserves support or a vote.
She doesn't serve a conservative agenda. She serves the agenda of the MIC

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
She doesn't serve a conservative agenda. She serves the agenda of the MIC
That is the conservative agenda.

I seriously cannot fathom how anyone who considers themselves a liberal would vote for her.