Cheeze*It or Goldfish Crackers?

Cheeze*It or Goldfish Crackers? What's your poison, cracker?

• Cheese*It

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Goldfish Crackers

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Wife gets chicken in a biscuit, it disguisted me, till I tried em when I was out of almonds and pretzels, dark Chocolate covered pretzels. I like a goldfish. A lot. But a new box of cheese it's with ice cold coca cola, that's my favorite.
I don't even eat this kind of stuff anymore and I can feel it when I do. Cheese hurts. Pretzels are least painful but they too make me ache. I can really tell. Like I said I almost never eat this stuff
Just last night I turned down free leftover sausage and peppers pizza, I I've had my whole year allotment already .

I would do a cheese it right now, on a pizza hut pizza cold.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
When I was a kid I ate Cheese Its all the time. Hadn't had them in decades. A while back my wife bought a box. I thought they were gross. They did not taste anywhere near as good as I remembered them. Even the texture seemed different. Thinking they changed the formula. Goldfish for me.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Gold Fish was my niece's favorite. Every US trip I had to being her back some. Cheeze-it is obviously way better, unless you have the palate of a 12 year old girl NTTIAWWT.