Channel Island Black Beauty - 7'0"

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
Channel Island Black Beauty - 7'0"
7'0" x 21 1/2" x 3 3/8"
P/U Glassing: 6/4oz top and 6oz bottom
Like New Condition: 9.9 out of 10 Condition

Board was used 2 days on a trip to Indo on the right days. Remainder of the trip I was on other boards.

No dings, no snackles, no cracks, no creases, and I don't even see/feel scratches or heal dents (although a heal dent or two is possible as it was surfed a couple times). The color is off the rack white. The board does have some color marks underneath the glass which came that way from the glasser (see pics to see what I'm talking about).

I get it, we've all been there when someone says the board is in excellent condition and then you show up to a turd. "Excellent Condition" is not relative with this board. It is legit and this board will restore your faith in humanity when you see legit "like new" condition.

$575 (Local Pick Up & Cash Only)

It's been left in a friend's garage in San Clemente and pick up can be worked out with him. He said he can take it to North County SD if needed. Just reach out via this forum and I'll get you his number.

IMG_8196.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I swear, if this thing had been further north I'd have been seriously tempted to buy it and convert it to a Bonzer setup. Like I need more surfboards...

• Love
Reactions: tacos and sushipop

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I swear, if this thing had been further north I'd have been seriously tempted to buy it and convert it to a Bonzer setup. Like I need more surfboards...
If I love my BB does that mean I would probably love bonzers? Never really rode them but my BB is my favorite board ever.

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
To BoardSource?
gaaawd, i love board source, favorite shop in SD county. JP and Jon are good people

Reactions: sushipop