kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
casa_mugrienta said:
GWS said:
lol!

Technobutt is the full reverse Squidly.

Batshit crazy.

I got to stop this place. It's just utterly unhinged.
Complete with 1whoknows and Feacal giving him props for his "sanity". lol.
Look, get real. He doesn’t parrot conspiracy theories. He doesn’t post weird articles from weird sources, he doesn’t post Russian memes, he doesn’t stalk other posters. His posts make perfect sense. You may not like what he’s saying, but his observations are difficult to refute.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
1whoknows said:
GWS said:
lol!

Good luck. Maybe a 12 step program. Seriously.

I know right?

I spent most of this week trying to decide how my father is going to die. I'm going to have to back out of this BS for awhile. For what is left of my own sanity.

Both sides of this need to calm the hell down. We are all allowing ourselves to be manipulated. Playing right into their hands. Most of you understand this and yet you STILL can't stop yourselves. Considering the way most of this planet lives, comparing now with what we have behind us historically in terms of the way previous generations existed? What a bunch of babies we are. Things are really NOT that bad. Trump will go away. ANTIFA will go away. This is eminently survivable. All you have to do is NOT buy into this sh!t. Move through it. We can do this.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
GWS said:
1whoknows said:
GWS said:
lol!

I know right?

Both sides of this need to calm the hell down. We are all allowing yourselves to be manipulated. Playing right into their hands. Most of you understand this and yet you STILL can't stop yourselves. Considering the way most of this planet lives, comparing now with what we have behind us historically in terms of the way previous generations existed? What a bunch of babies we are. Things are really NOT that bad. Trump will go away. ANTIFA will go away. This is eminently survivable. All you have to do is NOT buy into this sh!t. Move through it. We can do this.
No many you don't get it. You're the crazy one.

Trump is dictator for life.
Just like when Bush was going to be dictator for life.
And Obama was going to be dictator for life.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GWS said:
lol!

Technobutt is the full reverse Squidly.

Batshit crazy.

:roflmao:

TECHNOBUTT is funny and he hits the nail on the head while mocking the dummies very effectively.

That's why they don't like it.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
casa_mugrienta said:
GWS said:
1whoknows said:
GWS said:
lol!

I know right?

Both sides of this need to calm the hell down. We are all allowing yourselves to be manipulated. Playing right into their hands. Most of you understand this and yet you STILL can't stop yourselves. Considering the way most of this planet lives, comparing now with what we have behind us historically in terms of the way previous generations existed? What a bunch of babies we are. Things are really NOT that bad. Trump will go away. ANTIFA will go away. This is eminently survivable. All you have to do is NOT buy into this sh!t. Move through it. We can do this.
No many you don't get it. You're the crazy one.

Trump is dictator for life.
Just like when Bush was going to be dictator for life.
And Obama was going to be dictator for life.
Nice attribute substitution.

Did you make it intuitively or with effortful thinking to bait?

Do you even know what you did?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
GWS said:
1whoknows said:
GWS said:
lol!

I know right?

I spent most of this week trying to decide how my father is going to die. I'm going to have to back out of this BS for awhile. For what is left of my own sanity.

Both sides of this need to calm the hell down. We are all allowing ourselves to be manipulated. Playing right into their hands. Most of you understand this and yet you STILL can't stop yourselves. Considering the way most of this planet lives, comparing now with what we have behind us historically in terms of the way previous generations existed? What a bunch of babies we are. Things are really NOT that bad. Trump will go away. ANTIFA will go away. This is eminently survivable. All you have to do is NOT buy into this sh!t. Move through it. We can do this.
Sorry about your dad. The only person you annoy here is yourself.