CDC set to ease indoor mask recommendations......

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
...for people in a leadership position.

...who have already been vaccinated.

...when there is a likelihood of cameras rolling.

you're taking an extremely specific corner case and trying to extrapolate it broadly

that's either dumb or an intentional attempt to mislead

Reactions: GromsDad

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
for that one guy, in this odd instance, but not otherwise....
Everyone in the House of Reps is vaccinated yet the Speaker refuses to lift the rule that requires members to mask up.

Biden and everyone around him is vax-ed yet they all mask up.

Every single local agency inspector I work with is vaccinated and they all mask up outside (exceptfor one). I ask why.

“To set an example.”

An example of superfluous bullshit is what it is.

Only the idiot sheep are still listening to these people.

The head public health doctor in California said that the reason we will have the mandate in place for an additional 4 weeks is to “give the people of California time to prepare”.

I sh!t you not.

Prepare for what? Took me half a second to remove a mask

It’s not “just one guy this one time”.

Think about this the next time you see a government employee on the tv with a mask on...That person and everyone around that person is vaccinated and they are performing safety theater.

Science, bro.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Everyone in the House of Reps is vaccinated yet the Speaker refuses to lift the rule that requires members to mask up.

Every single local agency inspector I work with is vaccinated and they all mask up outside (exceptfor one). I ask why.

“To set an example.”

The head public health doctor in California said that the reason we will have the mandate in place for an additional 4 weeks is to “give the people of California time to prepare”.

I sh!t you not.

Think about this the next time you see a government employee on the tv with a mask on...That person and everyone around that person is vaccinated and they are performing safety theater.

Science, bro.
1621364537122.gif

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

“To set an example.”

I sh!t you not.

Science, bro.
It’s an extension of TDS. Trump poopood the risks and dropped the ball, and plenty of right wing figures have followed suit, so the left is virtually signaling hard in response to prove how wrong Trump was. It’s gone past the point of logic and common sense, and now even past the point of what “the science” is saying.

Brought to you by The Party of Science ®

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
It’s an extension of TDS. Trump poopood the risks and dropped the ball, and plenty of right wing figures have followed suit, so the left is virtually signaling hard in response to prove how wrong Trump was. It’s gone past the point of logic and common sense, and now even past the point of what “the science” is saying.

Party of Science...

Both fringes on this debate look at this as science:

1621367416093.png

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Democrats and their allies exploited and weaponized the virus for political power.......to hell with the country.......to hell with the science. Trump was left more or less to fend for himself against that onslaught.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Trump had plenty of support from his team. Don't act like he was some kind of lone wolf :ROFLMAO:
Not in the grander scheme of things. Democrats and their allies said to hell with the country, to hell with the science and politicized this virus to the max. The exploitation of this virus for political gain continues to this day. Perhaps at some point it will backfire. Time will tell.