Catholic Church

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
jbd said:
frvcvs said:
Been saying all along that pope Francis is a fraud. He’s good at saying all the right things but the one grand gesture that’s been missing is opening up the books and coming clean with law enforcement and handing over all of the pedophiles the church has been harboring.
Not trying to offend anyone here and to each his own with their beliefs. But IMO, religion itself is a fraud.
Most of the problems in this world stem from religion. Believe what you want, just don't try and sell it to me. So when you say Jesus wouldn't have wanted that etc, it means nothing to me. Line those bastards up and shoot them. That's what they deserve.

The fact that these priest haven't been caught before now should tell you that this goes higher than just the priests that are going to be on trial. It's almost Cult-like. Sick people getting their thrills at the expense of children. People treat priests as if they are something special. They read the same bible, they haven't died or know what goes on after death. They have no special abilities other than knowing more than most about the same book you can read at home.
:applause:

Close down the churches, throw the guilty leadership into SuperMax, and give the parishioners all their indulgences/tithings back.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
jbd said:
frvcvs said:
Been saying all along that pope Francis is a fraud. He’s good at saying all the right things but the one grand gesture that’s been missing is opening up the books and coming clean with law enforcement and handing over all of the pedophiles the church has been harboring.
Not trying to offend anyone here and to each his own with their beliefs. But IMO, religion itself is a fraud.
Most of the problems in this world stem from religion. Believe what you want, just don't try and sell it to me. So when you say Jesus wouldn't have wanted that etc, it means nothing to me. Line those bastards up and shoot them. That's what they deserve.

The fact that these priest haven't been caught before now should tell you that this goes higher than just the priests that are going to be on trial. It's almost Cult-like. Sick people getting their thrills at the expense of children. People treat priests as if they are something special. They read the same bible, they haven't died or know what goes on after death. They have no special abilities other than knowing more than most about the same book you can read at home.
:applause2:

Where are the Catholics stepping up to disavow and condemn these crimes? Priests :dancing: altar boys are nothing new. We ask where the moderate Muslims are in the wake of terror attacks, well I’m asking the Catholics to do the same. This is happening in your religion, and your leadership is complicit. If you remain silent and continue to put your hard earned money in that collection basket then you are complicit as well. I’m not saying you shouldn’t believe in god, I’m saying you shouldn’t pledge your allegiance to an organization that harbors pedophiles and enable their behavior.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
stu dog said:
frvcvs said:
Where are the Catholics stepping up to disavow and condemn these crimes?
didn't see my posts?
Didn't read the entire thread.

Let me ask you as a catholic, can't you just believe in god your own way without associating with such a shitty criminal organization? Is your loyalty to christ and god or the vatican? I challenged my father at one point to a similar question and was answered with silence.

Bottom line, this isn't the first nor will it be the last time the church is called out for such sh!t. Nothing has changed in the past, why should we expect it to change now? So why stick around and associate yourself with such an organization? Perhaps you should find yourself a nice unitarian church?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Guilty priests, and anyone aiding guilty priests, should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
We can learn some things from our Muslim brothers

Throwing people off of rooftops can send a clear message

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
BillyOcean said:

Maybe we should throw pedophile priests off of rooftops? Would the catholic sheople follow their pedophile leaders??

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
frvcvs said:
BillyOcean said:

Maybe we should throw pedophile priests off of rooftops? Would the catholic sheople follow their pedophile leaders??
Munster Anabaptist treatment is better

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
the janitor said:
FecalFace said:
BillyOcean said:

Yeah because that stopped people from becoming gay.
c'mon Kento, this is so in your wheelhouse :monkey:
Kento was directing the trolling remotely in Arkansas yesterday.

"A little to the left. Now a bit higher. Good. Try to "accidentally" bump the person with the "blasphemy is not free speech sign". Perfect!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
the janitor said:
FecalFace said:
BillyOcean said:

There is something there for sure combining the excessive amounts of hairy nippled women and associated hoarding of goats and camels. The rooftop probably looks good given the lack of options.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Sharkbiscuit said:
the janitor said:
FecalFace said:
BillyOcean said:

"A little to the left. Now a bit higher. Good. Try to "accidentally" bump the person with the "blasphemy is not free speech sign". Perfect!

I want that in my front yard. The "slashing tires for Jesus" bible study group in my neighborhood would love it!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Kento said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
the janitor said:
FecalFace said:
BillyOcean said:

I want that in my front yard. The "slashing tires for Jesus" bible study group in my neighborhood would love it!