Case for an erBB IPO

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
The information isn't better - it's often like looking at Yelp reviews.

It turns up lies and half truths, savant know-it-alls, and people who only write something if they need to complain about it.

Then there's the left wing mob downvote you off the subreddit and often insane moderators...Rory Parker of r/surfing is a prime example.

I pop into r/sandiego all the time just to see the sort of nonsense that gets posted and it's a real insight into the majority who are posting on reddit. Most popular topic is transplants whining that San Diego sucks because it's so expensive and they can never own a home, same people bitching about how homeowners suck, and lastly their favorite topic - all landlords are evil and there is never any good reason to raise someone's rent. Seems like a lot of "tech" workers there and on reddit in general.

This place is far more sane and mature than reddit...which is pretty shocking but says a ton.:crazy2:
Why would you ever google anything that would lead you to those posts???

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Not sure what you're getting at.

I'm saying googling anything followed by the word "reddit" is like creating a Yelpish spin on a search engine
Next time you google something and get trash results add reddit and see what comes up. Yes, you'll have to ignore the dummies.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Reddit. I can’t trust the info I get there because I don’t know the posters’ credentials. Whereas here I know everyone is an expert…therefore I ***officially*** endorse the erBB IPO.

Now, can we talk poster compensation? What is Tom Current status worth?

• Haha
Reactions: sponge