@Casa this one's for you, buddy

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Short lifestyle documentary featuring all your San Clemente faves (including this guy and their new adopted mascot) interspersed with surfing gutless mush. The setting is a combination of the Jersey Shore and a Pennywise documentary from 30 years ago with updated apparel (win/win). San Clemente appears to be a bubble that time forgot but botox did not. Selfies, hijinks - this has it all. Enjoy:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bluengreen

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Short lifestyle documentary featuring all your San Clemente faves (including this guy and their new adopted mascot) interspersed with surfing gutless mush. The setting is a combination of the Jersey Shore and a Pennywise documentary from 30 years ago with updated apparel (win/win). San Clemente appears to be a bubble that time forgot but botox did not. Selfies, hijinks - this has it all. Enjoy:
With all their public love of Jesus, Id think you’d be a fan.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Between the girls and the 90's style hardcore parties driven and owned by young bro brahs... I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think he's a great mascot and predict he'll be doing board reviews one day.

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Between the girls and the 90's style hardcore parties driven and owned by young bro brahs... I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Right? It was like time travel.
I think he's a great mascot and predict he'll be doing board reviews one day.
If I'm going to be honest, the mascot surfs better than me.

Mad respect to Kolohe acting like a dad and getting them to "organize their sh1t." The 2 Percenters wouldn't like it if I were in his shoes.