Can we talk about USC

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
do you mind shutting the fuck up? The fucwad iffallalo keeps telling people they're not affected by stuff. You're not involved. no need to white knight for arizonidiot.
Oh you’re spiraling again

menopause?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
it’s the University of Spoiled Children. Every one of them are going to land on their feet and be just fine,
Maybe some. Not all students that go there are wealthy. Imagine graduating right now in the most expensive time in history. Student loan debt. Rents insane. Inflation, gas, food, power all through the roof and walking into a $50K a year job. How do they make it?

Reactions: Kento

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I feel bad for poor people.

I think a lot of the homeless see how hard they would have to work to live at a really low standard of living and say fuck it

Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Maybe some. Not all students that go there are wealthy. Imagine graduating right now in the most expensive time in history. Student loan debt. Rents insane. Inflation, gas, food, power all through the roof and walking into a $50K a year job. How do they make it?
Goddamn it I got $15/hour to dig ditches! :roflmao:

(it beat the office)

Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Most expensive time in history? Lol. I’m old enough to remember 12% inflation in the late 70’s.

And are gas, food, rent, power etc not counted in inflation? Did you include them twice on your list because reality doesn’t support the narrative?

Reactions: hammies

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Most expensive time in history? Lol. I’m old enough to remember 12% inflation in the late 70’s.

And are gas, food, rent, power etc not counted in inflation? Did you include them twice on your list because reality doesn’t support the narrative?
Annnddd the IB greaseball trolls up another suckerfish.

lruc

OTF status
Nov 10, 2016
Rofl , they move home !

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I've always been impressed by USC grads. They're always successful. Well, Everyone I've known who's attended USC has been content and successful.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I've always been impressed by USC grads. They're always successful. Well, Everyone I've known who's attended USC has been content and successful.
I'd agree

The one I know pretty well that a lot of us know in common is one of the most awesome, happy, and content people alive

Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
What does that supposed to make you, smarter? More manly?

Are you proud that nothing bothers you?

View attachment 178977
No to both questions.

Your second sentence is a misrepresentation of what I wrote. I didn’t say nothing bothers me. I said “Or maybe I have a higher tolerance for being bothered.” Not the same. Why do you do that? Don’t act like you don’t.