Can we talk about the border?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
there are exactly ZERO local police forces who would not assist in the arrest of someone accused of harming a child, regardless of immigration status. ZERO.

the fact that the righttard media echo chamber has had to lean so hard on to the propagandist's toolbox with the pervasive claims of pedophilia and child harm shows you how desperate they have become

these people just allow themselves to be tugged around by their emotions

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Just got back from a week+ surf trip to the Salina Cruz/Hualtuco areas.
There are 100's of people walking all through the area. I have been there many times and have never seen any of this. It was difficult to drive around because the feds had to stop traffic one way because they were taking a whole lane. The locals said it's been like this all year and they have no $ yet we saw many on cell phones, no shoes, only what they were carrying. Wild

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
lol how

how do they propose to deport millions of people?

I think I heard Trump say 30 million the other day

that's like 10% of the US population

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

that would mean moving 20,000 people daily, 365 days a year for each day of his four year term

• Haha
Reactions: need 4 speed

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I like how Trump wants to make it illegal for migrants to vote. Since it is already illegal for any non-citizen to vote in a federal election, I guess he really means they are just gonna make it even more illegal (illegal-er?).