Can we talk about Target?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Scott Weiner is my people? :roflmao:
He’s not the only one…

What amazes me is that these people are filming themselves getting clowned and they still share the video as some kind of “win”.

Also Target employee in this vid, would. Emma Vigeland double would. Where do I sign up for a threesome?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
They are pretty much the only brick n mortar game in town for good selection of baby stuff. That, and Wal Mart.

Imagine finding any aspect of this story newsworthy. Leave to AOC to hyper focus on fringe anecdotes and make them appear like bigger issues than they actual are.
100%

Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He’s not the only one…

What amazes me is that these people are filming themselves getting clowned and they still share the video as some kind of “win”.

Also Target employee in this vid, would. Emma Vigeland double would. Where do I sign up for a threesome?
Target employee yes

If Emma Vigeland is the host no thank you

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Today I learned that Target has undercovers walking around.
A ton of companies do. Unfortunately they won't do anything about theft but they'll stop someone for "terrorism"

the Asian girl is clearly a white supremacist, posing as a fed, disguised as a target employee but really is a spy for the biden administration.
You're learning!

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip and $kully

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
nothing wrong with Target for some basic stuff. Hell, i miss the K-Mart in my town, was great for work khakis and generic polo shirts, back when i worked.

all that aside, can someone tell me why issues like this are invariably carried around in the same emotional purse as issues like race, by the same people, here and elsewhere?