Can we talk about Kristi Noem shooting her dog?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Seems like there are more than a few people who are 'one topic' voters.

If I were running for office, I don't think I'd risk inadvertently ticking off a segment of pet owners with such a story.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Seems like there are more than a few people who are 'one topic' voters.

If I were running for office, I don't think I'd risk inadvertently ticking off a segment of pet owners with such a story.
Listen to this white knight, trying to appeal to as broad a swath of the populace as possible, to form a coalition, win a general election, and represent the people.

Good hearted, ethical boy scout ass n00b.

It's primary season brah.

This is about two people.
One is a guy looking for a running mate, the first and last book he ever read was Old Yeller, and he needs a VP who will "do the right thing".
One is an ambitious woman who is all "I'll shoot my own pupper in the fucking face and drop a goat for shits-n-giggles."

• Haha
Reactions: ElOgro and Aruka

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
My dog gets my attention when he needs to pee/poop. I let him out. When he wants to come back in he gets my attention. He hasn’t been on a leash since he got here, he pays attention when my wife walks him to the restaurant and lays under the table while she’s yacking with the girls.
Our dog is off the leash when we're in Mexico, unfortunately we live in a dog apartheid , here in California. :(

1714172242731.jpeg

Reactions: hal9000

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
He’s a dog lover that has guns. He’d shoot the lady in several places, working up from the feet and inwards from the hands. Over time. And then throw her carcass to the neighborhood Pitbulls.
Let her speak for herself.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Did she at least clean the goat and eat it in birria? She could have done the same with the dog. An old billy goat like that would be rank as fvk. Nasty.