Can we talk about Kristi Noem shooting her dog?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
all the pets I've had since I moved out of the house as a kid have adopted me

this has been an unusually long stint of being pet-less for me, but I have 3 neighbor dogs I go visit during the day when I need some vitamin D

I figured at least a cat would have shown up on my door by now

a good mouser is an extremely valuable animal to have around the garden
Are you still using peanut butter to attract stray dogs? You dirty boy.

Tu tía has Gastón squared away via liberal application of the dreaded chancla.

You were here when there was nothing between the house and Julia’s. That was dog paradise.

The kid’s new dog you haven’t met
1714416679295.jpeg
Kira. The last time they were here the little faka jumped out of the truck and ran directly down to jump in the lagoon. Then roll in the dirt. Then jump up on my side of the bed. :cursing:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

You were here when there was nothing between the house and Julia’s. That was dog paradise.

View attachment 179167
Kira. The last time they were here the little faka jumped out of the truck and ran directly down to jump in the lagoon. Then roll in the dirt. Then jump up on my side of the bed. :cursing:
smart dog!

:roflmao: :dancing:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

View attachment 179167
That totally looks like a Mexican dog.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
You’re so deep into team politics that you are desperately defending a politician who shot their dog and wrote about it in a book to garner votes.

think about that for a second.
Doubt it will "garner votes" from anyone.

It was a really stupid bit of 'honestly" for a politician. Big mistake to admit.
Trying to be "brutally honest" rarely works out well for politicians. Especially with today's media exposure.

Most would NEVER admit they did something so harsh and disheartening, 20 years ago.
Leave it dead and buried like most politicos do with their sordid past.

Sad all the way around.

I wouldn't have done what she did, no way.

I'd do whatever it took to re-train or give to someone willing.
We love and spend endless $$$$$ on our dogs whenever needed for vet bills and any training help.
They are family.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

It was a really stupid bit of 'honestly" for a politician. Big mistake to admit.
Trying to be "brutally honest" rarely works out well for politicians. Especially with today's media exposure.

Most would NEVER admit they did something so harsh and disheartening, 20 years ago.

Sad all the way around.

We love and spend endless $$$$$ on our dogs whenever needed for vet bills and any training help.
They are family.
You are delusional.
She is proud of what she did. She even doubled down on it after all the flack she had received. Why would you want to forget something a person did that was cruel and inhumane? She didn't write about it as a confession but as a flex.

And you paint her as honest:crazy2:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
You are delusional.
She is proud of what she did. She even doubled down on it after all the flack she had received. Why would you want to forget something a person did that was cruel and inhumane? She didn't write about it as a confession but as a flex.

And you paint her as honest:crazy2:
honestly brutal, instead of brutally honest, it seems?

Many have done truly brutal things in and to life that they would NEVER admit in public.

Kind of like admitting aborting a very late term baby as birth control and convenience.

She's done, at least as VP pic.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

View attachment 179167
That’s a kangaroo rat!

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

Sad all the way around.

They are family.
You’re so delusion-ally taken by the letter R you can’t even condone her outright for something she is proud of doing.

It’s hard to understand what you’re even saying at this point.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
honestly brutal, instead of brutally honest, it seems?

Many have done truly brutal things in and to life that they would NEVER admit in public.

Kind of like admitting aborting a very late term baby as birth control and convenience.

She's done, at least as VP pic.
She did not admit to anything. She does not think she did anything wrong.

admitting
confess to be true or to be the case, typically with reluctance.
"the office finally admitted that several prisoners had been injured"

What other people do or have done has nothing to do with her act of cruelty. jesusfuckingchrist and now you are trying to spin it with late-term abortions. You are fcked up,.:barf:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Show you whose fucking in charge here! Youre gonna waste my time?? M
Did you read her book?

Did it detail who they got the dog from, and how it was raised before they had it? Do you wait until it bites a kid in the face, once it's bitten you and/or others, maybe more than once? We have no clue the full details of this saga. Unless it's ALL in the book.

I'm sure they have many other ranch/hunt dogs, that have lived happy and well trained lives, prior and after.

'I can understand why some people are upset about a 20 year old story of Cricket, one of the working dogs at our ranch,' she wrote Sunday on X. 'The fact is, South Dakota law states that dogs who attack and kill livestock can be put down. Given that Cricket had shown aggressive behavior toward people by biting them, I decided what I did."

And no, I don't really support her one way or the other. IDGAF about her, but this isn't much different than the whole Romney with his family dog in a crate on top of his car story. Yet he's now a Dem hero for opposing Trump, and ONLY for that reason.

Such feigned outrage of the day.

If you think she destroyed herself writing about putting down a unruly dog, knock your holier than thou selves out.

It will be a non-news story by end of this week. And maybe she's out as VP pick? IDGAF.

Post more pics of you and your dogs to prove you're so compassionate in response. Such robots.
could you be anymore sanctimonius?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
She did not admit to anything. She does not think she did anything wrong.

admitting
confess to be true or to be the case, typically with reluctance.
"the office finally admitted that several prisoners had been injured"

What other people do or have done has nothing to do with her act of cruelty. jesusfuckingchrist and now you are trying to spin it with late-term abortions. You are fcked up,.:barf:
Killing a near birth (within a few months of), healthy, inconvenient human baby.
Killing a healthy 14 month dog that's inconvenient to re-train.

Which is worse and more cruel?

This should be good.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Killing a near birth (within a few months of), healthy, inconvenient human baby.

This should be good.
Haha, I’m just checking in daily to see how fucking deep you’ll dig this hole.

At this point I‘m thinking it would be humane to put you down. Eaten any chicken lately?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

This should be good.
killing inconvenient baby worse
killing dog more cruel

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Damn I missed Kamala Harris releasing a book where she shop-vacc'd her own kid out after her water broke to prove how Strong and Brave she is when auditioning for Brandon's VP nomination in the 2020 cycle.

This surely happened and isn't some comical deflection tactic of the henhumping variety.

Link?