Can we talk about Instagram hos / OnlyFans?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This might be racer1 territory.

How much are they making?

I'm surprised how many people in professional occupations seem to be doing both.

I would think certain employers frown on this kind of stuff and if you're making 100k/year at these sorts of institutions it really wouldn't be worth it to have a side gig sticking dildos in your butt for your "fans".

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Been free titties to look at on the internet since its inception, yet more and more girls are still getting dudes to sign up for monthly look at my titties programs :LOL:
Lot of disposable income out there.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Been free titties to look at on the internet since its inception, yet more and more girls are still getting dudes to sign up for monthly look at my titties programs :LOL:
Lot of disposable income out there.
Just a guess, I bet a lot of subscriptions come form the Middle East.

Also, guys become obsessed with these girls and buy them a bunch of sh!t off their Amazon wishlists too. So signing up for OnlyFans is often just the tip of the iceberg I guess.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Also, guys become obsessed with these girls and buy them a bunch of sh!t off their Amazon wishlists too. So signing up for OnlyFans is often just the tip of the iceberg I guess.
My brother-in-law will be getting married any day now.

Actually, kind of sad as he's in bad health after having a stroke. Can't really fish anymore and is just instagramming it. I dunno. Sucks all around and I don't want to be the dick who takes the wind out of his sails.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
its pretty crazy how fairly good looking chicks can now make more than strippers by cam whoring at home

Reactions: stringcheese

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
This might be racer1 territory.

How much are they making?

I'm surprised how many people in professional occupations seem to be doing both.

I would think certain employers frown on this kind of stuff and if you're making 100k/year at these sorts of institutions it really wouldn't be worth it to have a side gig sticking dildos in your butt for your "fans".
not sure what you mean by this. got any vid clip examples?

not of you

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
You want to be careful whom you sexually signal.

Guys are creeps.
Right?

But then you have stuff like r/gonewild (which has now nearly been taken over by OnlyFans models) where everyday women were consistently posting their wares to the creeps for free. And seemingly enjoying the attention.

I'm really interested in what is going on from a psychological perspective.