Can we talk about illegal firearm sales?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
What makes you think they’re not? Lots of moving pieces and they have their grubby paws in enough of them to have the controlling interest.
Oh I knew that, let’s just make it official.
Presumably as a 90% 1/2 Mexican (Conceived Rosarito Beach/Born San Diego), I’ll be able to vote too.

Make Mexico El Chapo’s Again!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
When it comes to gun regulations, the goal of democrats is never to stop crime or punish criminals. The end goal of every law and regulation they put in place is to prevent or make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to get firearms and ammunition. If they can't target the lawful gun buyers they will go after the lawful gun sellers and try to shut them down via ticky tack gotcha bullshit. The end goal is the same though.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
When it comes to gun regulations, the goal of democrats is never to stop crime or punish criminals. The end goal of every law and regulation they put in place is to prevent or make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to get firearms and ammunition. If they can't target the lawful gun buyers they will go after the lawful gun sellers and try to shut them down via ticky tack gotcha bullshit. The end goal is the same though.

stop trying to read minds.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If the drug company is aware of the mismanagement and continues to supply the pharmacist, then yes I think the drug company deserves punishment. Aiding and abetting any crime is a crime in my book, but I have no idea if that applies in law. Just my opinion.
How is a legal order "mismanagment?"

Aug 29, 2014
P.O.S. Humans will always find a way. If there were no more guns we would use sling shots: if there was a magical pill to cure all we would snort it, smoke it and then blame someone else for the misuse.

Look at the mega fish for god’s sake.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Pretty obvious we have a lot of people on this board who think the ATF was the good guys at Ruby Ridge

Here was the now-obvious straw purchaser who inspired this uproar:

Clinton National Airport executive shot by ATF agents during raid at Arkansas home has died

------------------------------------------------------

Malinowski was shot in the head, his brother said.

"They went for a kill shot," he said of the ATF agents. "I did see that they shot five times, and they were shooting to hurt, and Bryan did shoot back at them. He was aiming for the shins, a non-lethal shot."

"One of the rounds went through about three or four walls," he added.

The shooting occurred days after Malinowski was in Washington, D.C., meeting with Arkansas congressional lawmakers.
------------------------------------------------------

No, Glock is not criminally responsible for manufacturing the pistols he purchased.

However, another question arises over whether or not the ATF murdered Malinowski.

The righteousness of killing Malinowsky hinges on a few questions:
1. Did Malinowski allow the ATF sufficient time to approach his house and identify themselves and their purpose before Malinowski opened fire?
2. Given this needed time did the ATF identify themselves and their purpose before attempting to serve the search warrant?
3. Did AFT officers brandish their firearms while approaching Malinowski's home?

Sauce

OTF status
Oct 6, 2021
How is a legal order "mismanagment?"
Like I said, it's my opinion. If I'm legally selling drugs to a pharmacist, and I know the pharmacist is illegally selling the drugs out the back, then I think I deserve punishment too.

Reactions: hal9000