Can we talk about illegal firearm sales?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Like I said, it's my opinion. If I'm legally selling drugs to a pharmacist, and I know the pharmacist is illegally selling the drugs out the back, then I think I deserve punishment too.
That's insane

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Deflect deflect deflect

Why do you always bring up TEH WAMMENS on every subject?
Because you were shrieking about rights being chipped away and I pointed to an example of you being giddy about rights being chipped away.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Because you were shrieking about rights being chipped away and I pointed to an example of you being giddy about rights being chipped away.
Which rights are being chipped away?

My views on infanticide aside, what you think are "rights being chipped away" are simply a return to the proper setup of the states being allowed to decide things that are not enumerated in the Constitution

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Which rights are being chipped away?

My views on infanticide aside, what you think are "rights being chipped away" are simply a return to the proper setup of the states being allowed to decide things that are not enumerated in the Constitution
Infanticide! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Which double standards? There's an abortion amendment in the constitution?
Go look up the definition of amendment.

Amendment 10:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

"Respectively", meaning that states get first place, and the people second .....except of course that the Constitution also guarantees that all states have a democratic form of government.