Can we talk about congressional Republicans owning democrats, AOC threatening democrats with an enemies list and the unraveling of the party?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
The party of group think doesn't know how to react to diversity of ideas.....except to become hysterical and make screeching noises.

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/House-Democrats-explode-in-recriminations-as-13653983.php

:roflmao:

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Suggestion for you...

The article you linked was light on facts and heavy on opinion.

You might consider looking for more raw data, and forming your own opinion before you are swayed by someone else.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Old Dems vs New Dems

Left and Lefter will end up being left out altogether now that their true colors come busting out all over. :monkey:

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
Surfdog said:
Old Dems vs New Dems
Left and Lefter will end up being left out altogether now that their true colors come busting out all over.
:monkey:
Hiya ol' Surfdog!
Read your post, reminded me of this song that I was just watchin', again:
We need more color in politics...

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Dont tell ICE when an illegal alien tries to buy a gun

Please go to the mat on this stuff

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
AOC and her ilk are not liberal, they are left of that. The "moderates" mentioned in the article aren't liberal in a classical sense as well

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
BillyOcean said:
Dont tell ICE when an illegal alien tries to buy a gun

Please go to the mat on this stuff
Is there a law that says illegals can't buy guns? A carve out in the 2nd Amendment?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
tHe rAt said:
Wait, there are people opposed to ICE being notified if an illegal immigrant attempts to buy guns?

:question:

I don't expect any illegal immigrant would buy a gun through proper channels, would they? I guess if they do, calling the police would the the step to take.

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
StuAzole said:
tHe rAt said:
Wait, there are people opposed to ICE being notified if an illegal immigrant attempts to buy guns?

I don't expect any illegal immigrant would buy a gun through proper channels, would they? I guess if they do, calling the police would the the step to take.
Criminals are pretty stupid sometimes with what they try and get away with. Police, ICE, whatever. IMO, anyone who is in this country illegally who is trying to buy weapons should be locked up and then deported. Considering some of the other things we have seen not done by the police regarding illegal weapons purchases (things that ended very badly) the more agencies that can enforce existing gun laws the better. Get it done.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Moby_Dick said:
StuAzole said:
tHe rAt said:

Criminals are pretty stupid sometimes with what they try and get away with. Police, ICE, whatever. IMO, anyone who is in this country illegally who is trying to buy weapons should be locked up and then deported. Considering some of the other things we have seen not done by the police regarding illegal weapons purchases (things that ended very badly) the more agencies that can enforce existing gun laws the better. Get it done.
Most criminals are very dumb

A small percentage are smart and they don’t get caught because most cops are dumb

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
BillyOcean said:
tHe rAt said:

Yeah, they’re called Democracts
Is there an ICE hotline? “Psst, hey, there’s an illegal trying to buy a gun here. Hurry before he leaves!”

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
Coat Hanger said:
The party of group think doesn't know how to react to diversity of ideas.....except to become hysterical and make screeching noises.

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/House-Democrats-explode-in-recriminations-as-13653983.php

:roflmao:
What is “Imtonline?” Is that spam?