Can we hype this south swell rolling in yet?

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
  • Haha
Reactions: sponge

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I can never figure out where to surf on a straight 180.
If I was in SD and not surgical headed to Sexico for this, I'd assume there's a reef or three that will be very slabby and you could boogie with casa_mugrienta, or there are some C/D grade spots up the road more suited to beginners/logs, but that will be 0 fun to paddle a log out, and I'd ride a fish, egg, midlength, whatever you'd ride in decent sized but flat-faced (assuming log spot) surf.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
If I was in SD and not surgical headed to Sexico for this, I'd assume there's a reef or three that will be very slabby and you could boogie with casa_mugrienta, or there are some C/D grade spots up the road more suited to beginners/logs, but that will be 0 fun to paddle a log out, and I'd ride a fish, egg, midlength, whatever you'd ride in decent sized but flat-faced (assuming log spot) surf.
Mexico is polluted to fark and back. They’ve been dumping raw sewage for the past month straight, but of course, no one gives a shiit anymore because everyone is so proud of Tesla cars. My father-in-law lives close to BM, but after seeing the constant river of sewage from the TJ overflow facility, I vowed to never surf Northern Baja again.

The most famous spot at the reefs is the only one that pulls the steep souths in, but I’m not really of fan of that wave. The others you have to wait an hour for a set while watching the main swell go from left to right past you as it marches up the coast. We get Side Boob action down here.

Dang, look at all the ebikes at Trestles. You folks weren’t kidding.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Mexico is polluted to fark and back. They’ve been dumping raw sewage for the past month straight, but of course, no one gives a shiit anymore because everyone is so proud of Tesla cars. My father-in-law lives close to BM, but after seeing the constant river of sewage from the TJ overflow facility, I vowed to never surf Northern Baja again.

The most famous spot at the reefs is the only one that pulls the steep souths in, but I’m not really of fan of that wave. The others you have to wait an hour for a set while watching the main swell go from left to right past you as it marches up the coast. We get Side Boob action down here.

Dang, look at all the ebikes at Trestles. You folks weren’t kidding.
I was thinking a flight to Cabo, Mazatlan, Huatulco....

Reactions: SlicedFeet

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Little bit of swell of reaching trickling in around here, but funky-ass morning sickness and a million kooks in the water by 6:30 a.m. The joys of Southern California surfing in a pandemic. :dancing:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Small forerunners starting to show here. Conditions still junked up as usual. Crumbly breakers, overcast gloom. Maybe tomorrow at a wind favorable spot, but I'm having my doubt for finding clean surf on this swell.