Can we at least finally agree that we can tell a persons mental aptitude by the color of their skin?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
This is according to the proud racist politically prosecuting one of Elon Musks companies ( Space X) because they don't like that he's not silencing admin opposition on twitter anymore. Now were to believe not only that blacks are superior is every way...but that if a company doesn't hire illegals they are going to get sued by the DOJ.

You can tell she has that special sort of Popeyes asshole tantrum because she had to wit too long for her food.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I love smart black people.

When I have black students now, I wonder, Are you one of those super super super smart black people?

I'm a dumb white/jew mix.

I always wonder what it must be like for smart students to have dumb teacher.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Do you not like the words she wrote? Shouldn't you take that up with her and not me?
the thread title is significantly different than what she wrote

she is making generalizations about a group. i have no opinion on those generalizations.

the thread title indicates that it is appropriate to make assumptions about an individual based on their membership in a particular group. that's bigotry. that's ignorant.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
the thread title is significantly different than what she wrote

she is making generalizations about a group. i have no opinion on those generalizations.

the thread title indicates that it is appropriate to make assumptions about an individual based on their membership in a particular group. that's bigotry. that's ignorant.
I'm just trying to be agreeable with the Biden Administrations Department of Justice. She represents them. She feels black people are smarter than other races due to the increased melanin. I'm not a doctor but it sounds like nonsense to me....but I'm not a Biden Administration official. You must be one of those contrarian types.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I'm just trying to be agreeable with the Biden Administrations Department of Justice. She represents them. She feels black people are smarter than other races due to the increased melanin. I'm not a doctor but it sounds like nonsense to me....but I'm not a Biden Administration official. You must be one of those contrarian types.
Don't kid yourself.

This isn't about black or white.

This is about light-skinned black vs. dark-skinned black.

She probably doesn't own a Blake Griffin jersey.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Three people were shot and killed Saturday at a Dollar General store in Jacksonville, Florida, in what law enforcement described as a racially motivated incident.

"This shooting was racially motivated and he hated Black people," Jacksonville Sheriff T.K. Waters said at a news conference. He said the shooter, who is White and shot himself after the attack, left behind evidence that outlined his "disgusting ideology of hate" and his motive in the attack.

All three victims were Black.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Three people were shot and killed Saturday at a Dollar General store in Jacksonville, Florida, in what law enforcement described as a racially motivated incident.

"This shooting was racially motivated and he hated Black people," Jacksonville Sheriff T.K. Waters said at a news conference. He said the shooter, who is White and shot himself after the attack, left behind evidence that outlined his "disgusting ideology of hate" and his motive in the attack.

Another loser with a victim mentality disappointed that Mexico dint pay for the wall and that he bought the con ?? )

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country

How do you think their superior levels of Melanin affected this episode?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This is according to the proud racist politically prosecuting one of Elon Musks companies ( Space X) because they don't like that he's not silencing admin opposition on twitter anymore. Now were to believe not only that blacks are superior is every way...but that if a company doesn't hire illegals they are going to get sued by the DOJ.

You can tell she has that special sort of Popeyes asshole tantrum because she had to wit too long for her food.

IMG_0197.jpeg