#Calexit

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Today. :smile2:

This is one of those areas that GromsDad thinks is full of city dwelling assholes whose votes don't deserve to be counted. :roflmao:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Don't forget that California is more crowded and urban that Jersey overall and when adjusted for size

Same state today

You can tell by these trucks that they are liberal faggots living off handouts as well

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, that guy chose the Jeep instead of his Obamaphone and Obamacare when Obama was giving out all the free stuff to Californians since we voted Blue.

My good buddy texted me those pics, that's about 11 hours from here. Of course, in GromsDad world all 11 of those hours would be through the dystopian SoCal traffic hellscape since that's all that exists in CA

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
FecalFace said:
Is that Obamajeep?
Yeah. Probably driven by a welfare queen who just popped out her 11th baby so she can collect more stamps and checks. She drives it around town while yapping on her Obama phone to mock all us hard workers who pay for her lavish lifestyle and McRib habit. So unfair :bawling:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
ifallalot said:
Yeah, that guy chose the Jeep instead of his Obamaphone and Obamacare when Obama was giving out all the free stuff to Californians since we voted Blue.

My good buddy texted me those pics, that's about 11 hours from here. Of course, in GromsDad world all 11 of those hours would be through the dystopian SoCal traffic hellscape since that's all that exists in CA
If you drove 11hrs across New Jersey you'd be in South Carolina.

MJOJunkie

Michael Peterson status
Jan 4, 2015
Socal Bight
GDaddy said:
That's fkt up regardless of how much you hate the guy
+1

I went off on Fecal and it was a wee bit over the top.

When it comes to pics of posters or family members or addresses or phone numbers and such on an anonymous message board this should be a mandatory IP banning offense. No mercy.

Shiet - If I was banned for my lashing out of Fecal (in word only) I'd be okay with it.

MJO hot flaming in 3..2..1..

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GDaddy said:
That's just a tip of the iceberg.

He's been maliciously fvcking with people off of this forum for years and banned hundred times.

Mods must be asleep.

My kid is now 19 and he rips. :smile2:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
USSR_HACKR said:
GDaddy said:
It's in the photo area and it was uploaded by Keenfish. I'm not sure who was the creator but knowing that 99% of the posters here hate the guy with a passion it could be anybody.

http://forum.surfermag.com/photopost/search.php?searchid=154937
It's possible for a reasonably mature person to disagree with someone without hating them.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
MJOJunkie said:
GDaddy said:
+1

When it comes to pics of posters or family members or addresses or phone numbers and such on an anonymous message board this should be a mandatory IP banning offense. No mercy.

Shiet - If I was banned for my lashing out of Fecal (in word only) I'd be okay with it.

I don't know, I thought calling me a pedo-hacker was pretty creative. :wink2:

MJOJunkie

Michael Peterson status
Jan 4, 2015
Socal Bight
FecalFace said:
MJOJunkie said:
GDaddy said:
+1

My apologies.

That was some real bad heroin :bricks:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
USSR_HACKR said:
FecalFace said:
GDaddy said:
That's just a tip of the iceberg.

He's been maliciously fvcking with people off of this forum for years and banned hundred times.

Mods must be asleep.
No its just that everyone here hates you and I get all of the blame. Please leave our forums and our great country. Nobody wants you here.
I don't hate him.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
MJOJunkie said:
FecalFace said:
MJOJunkie said:
GDaddy said:
+1

My apologies.

That was some real bad heroin :bricks:
Every once in a while, you almost appear human.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
USSR_HACKR said:
GDaddy said:
It's in the photo area and it was uploaded by Keenfish. I'm not sure who was the creator but knowing that 99% of the posters here hate the guy with a passion it could be anybody.

this reminds me of the times that the admins here posted screen shots of your approximate location & IP address* after similar douchelike behavior

* scriptkiddie IP proxies notwithstanding

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
the janitor said:
USSR_HACKR said:
GDaddy said:

this reminds me of the times that the admins here posted screen shots of your approximate location & IP address* after similar douchelike behavior

* scriptkiddie IP proxies notwithstanding
Was that the guy who lived in a dumpy apartment in Seaside or Marina? :roflmao:

Similar behavior, but different posters :shrug: