They call me white sinner, black martyr
Live wire, fire starter
Jungle brother, red neck cracker
Freak of nature, new world slacker

Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
if I remember correctly CAsurfer was always an unhinged POS. Not at all surprised that this happened.

Reactions: npsp

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
hows the rack tho :cool:
His or hers? :dancing:

Nobody has heard his side of the story so no comment from me. All we see is an angry man through a car window with commentary by a crazy lady who by her own IG account seems to thrive off making these kinds of videos, and also doesn't know what he's saying or what made him upset. The internet can be a brutal no due process place that can ruin lives and careers through exaggeration and phony info. I only met him once and hope his side is better than it looks to be.
Lesson 1 these days -> when the cameras are rolling, whatever pisses you off, don't do what he did.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
reminds me of jill anjuli hansen
unhinged
shes doubled in weight since her attempted murder

1661741003700.png

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
If I remember correctly I watched casurfer get a nice wave while I was paddling out at la Fonda early am while most folks attending the DR were sleeping off hangovers and GEO was wandering around the campground in some other dimension.

I don't recall him spitting or swearing.

:shrug:

But I do remember the water was really cold!

Reactions: keenfish

erik1938

Legend (inyourownmind)
Haaa, that guy ALWAYS surfs the pier in SC. He's a tool.
He tried to get on my case one day because I dropped on on some kid who was caught behind a section and I knew he wouldnt make it around. I appologised to the kid and asked him if he would have made it around the section. He said no worries I couldn't have gotten around it. SO I loooked at Jeff and said see. He shut up after that.

Reactions: Aruka

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
reminds me of jill anjuli hansen
unhinged
shes doubled in weight since her attempted murder

View attachment 136849
Prison food will do that to you, heard from a friend.

What I want to know is what’s up with all the girls I’ve seen lately with chest and titty tattoos?? Just spent 10 days on Kauai and I have never seen so many hot chicks with chest and titty tattoos. I don’t mind the full sleeves or tats on the back but leave the titties and chest alone, IMO…that and the septum nose bull ring…just don’t get it…

OneBadShredda

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2002
OCSD - San Clemente Police Services
21h ·
The Orange County Sheriff’s Department is aware of a video that is circulating involving a road rage incident that took place in San Clemente last month. We share in the community’s disgust of the actions depicted in the video. We would like to assure the community that the safety of our residents is paramount. This incident has been reviewed, and all parties involved have been re-contacted by Sheriff’s Department investigations. Yesterday, the male driver in the video was arrested for a weapons violation following a separate incident. :oops:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
OCSD - San Clemente Police Services
21h ·
The Orange County Sheriff’s Department is aware of a video that is circulating involving a road rage incident that took place in San Clemente last month. We share in the community’s disgust of the actions depicted in the video. We would like to assure the community that the safety of our residents is paramount. This incident has been reviewed, and all parties involved have been re-contacted by Sheriff’s Department investigations. Yesterday, the male driver in the video was arrested for a weapons violation following a separate incident. :oops:
:roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: jkb and grapedrink

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Oh JeffJeffJeff. :foreheadslap:

WTF dude?

Should'a seen that one coming...

I'm sure there were death threats re the video, but you should have known the police would take a run at you.

Pull it together.

Last edited: