C-YA Mitch!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Another reason for term limits for elected officials. Both sides are guilty.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It’s funny how chuds like @GromsDad turned on him for not licking Trumps boots enough. He’s been the most effective republican in the last 25yrs and is single-handedly responsible for the loaded Supreme Court. He won’t be missed and can’t die soon enough.

Now we gotta be careful of what wish for in the idiot that replaces him.

Reactions: npsp and grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Why is my Cocaine Mitch post 403 forbidden?!?!?!

I haven't seen this much (D) interference and censorship in Social Media since Squidley's posts were shadow-banned and some dude's Twitter was suspended overnight because an automated routine flagged it.

We're basically living in a Stalinist Bolshevik Autocracy!!!!!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
A real scumbag even for a R politician, personally blocked healthcare for his own coal miners, of course they were so stupid they voted for him anyway.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It’s funny how chuds like @GromsDad turned on him for not licking Trumps boots enough. He’s been the most effective republican in the last 25yrs and is single-handedly responsible for the loaded Supreme Court. He won’t be missed and can’t die soon enough.

Now we gotta be careful of what wish for in the idiot that replaces him.
Point of order, GromsDad is a Boomer in the OK, Boomer sense, even though he may be Gen-X, age-wise. He's way too Limbaugh/Boortz to be a chud.

Ifallalot is a chud.

Don't look now, but there's a fairly strong case to be made that you, afoaf, hal, and I are soychuds.

I don't make da rulez, but you know da rulez.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Point of order, GromsDad is a Boomer in the OK, Boomer sense, even though he may be Gen-X, age-wise. He's way too Limbaugh/Boortz to be a chud.

Ifallalot is a chud.

Don't look now, but there's a fairly strong case to be made that you, afoaf, hal, and I are soychuds.

want to know how I know that I'm alphasoy?

I'll make the bet....

#sharkbiscuitwontbet

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Ifallalot is a chud.

Gen X boomers are trip

lruc

OTF status
Nov 10, 2016
US debt was 5 trillion when he assumed leadership roles in the party in the late 90 s . 32 tril now with the fed holding 6 tril on its balance sheet. A legitimate tax and spend conservative, rofl.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

I could be the most "effective" Republican leader ever. I would only have to raise taxes, spending and regulations with the Democrats every time they come up while calling myself a Republican.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and $kully