Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love how that moron has to reach back 80 years for his "double-quote" gotchas

derp

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
you're supposed to be scared of your father-in-law!

that's the natural order

I got to talk with mine about:

1. MARS and his work with the Space Shuttle,
2. Blue chip stocks,
3. Flowers (he had been a commercial rose grower),
4. Software development (reinvented himself after going to AA),
5. The various road house diners of Hwy 1 and 101,
6. How I'd do my best to help take care of Sweetie-pie when he was dying of metastasized laryngeal cancer.

PS
Congrats on getting through the speech at the reception, GWS. By the way, dog's name?

1688401570566.png

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
That’s fair.

Biden has overseen tremendous manufacturing recapture. Will MAGA acknowledge this?

The funny thing about the Trump and Biden regimes is that foreign and domestic economic policy hasn't changed. Trump admin did a good job at setting the table. Biden kept the China tariffs in place and put a bullet in Chinese advanced semiconductor plans by restricting their access to the technology required advance their capabilities. Maybe it's a sign that the middle of the country in both parties in winning the day and the coastal globalists are losing ground.

If you look at the voting demographics....business and finance are the new swing voters which means the voters are realigning. Who would have forecasted 20 years ago the the Democratic Party would be the Party of Wall Street and the GOP Ould be the party of the blue collar worker.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Shame.

Smoker or HPV? HPV responds much better to radiation/chemo.
unknown

he had a mass on one of his kidneys the size of the kidney itself, they took it out

a subsequent scan revealed a new spot of cancer in his larynx

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
unknown

he had a mass on one of his kidneys the size of the kidney itself, they took it out

a subsequent scan revealed a new spot of cancer in his larynx
So which is the original?

I’ve had several friends with oral cancer already. Only the smoker died from it. It didn’t help that he ignored it for years.

• Sad
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
kidney was (likely) original

I guess they could have missed the larynx initially....but based on progression, it looks like the mass on the kidney had more time to grow

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
kidney was (likely) original

I guess they could have missed the larynx initially....but based on progression, it looks like the mass on the kidney had more time to grow
You met my suegro right? Excellent health, never smoked, hadn’t drank in 25 years and before that not much. Ran from Barrio to Ixtapa every other day. Ate very healthy. He would take the bus up here and run the dirt road down to the beach and back, around 15k. In August. Had pain in his leg, went to the dr in Toronto, bone cancer. Chemo, the whole trip for a year up there. It spread throughout his body. He was up here two weeks before he died, I wheeled him all over the property in his wheelchair. The big C doesn’t discriminate.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
my dad has laryngeal cancer....

:(

Ah, well, that is a son of bitch right there AFOAF.

Best of luck to him and the family.

FWIW, my FIL was a heavy smoker (if you don't smoke, don't start, and if you do smoke, quit).

From the scans, looked to be Stage 1/1.5, medium sized tumor but discreet.

Did the radiation and chemo thing, then surgery.

When they opened him up, found out that his cancer was not dense, rather diffuse and not discreet.

That probably doesn't make sense, but if you think of the "tumor: more like a a small jello blob with cancer spiderwebs going everywhere.

During surgery he stroked out on the table, and they brought him back.

Doc says something like, "If we knew it was everywhere, we wouldn't have done the surgery."

Some therapy done but 4 months later it was a funeral.

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Ah, well, that is a son of bitch right there AFOAF.

Best of luck to him and the family.

FWOW, my FIL was a heavy smoker (if you don't smoke, don't start, and if you do smoke, quit).

From the scans, looked to be Stage 1/1.5, medium sized tumor but discreet.

Did the radiation and chemo thing, then surgery.

When they opened him up, found out that his cancer was not dense, rather diffuse and not discreet.

That probably doesn't make sense, but if you think of the "tumor: more like a a small jello blob with cancer spiderwebs going everywhere.

During surgery he stroked out on the table, and they brought him back.

Doc says something like, "If we knew it was everywhere, we wouldn't have done the surgery."

Some therapy done but 4 months later it was a funeral.
OverTheFalls. @Tanner ’s bro “if you don’t live here don’t soufflé here” too. Relatively young the both of them.

Reactions: Tanner

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The funny thing about the Trump and Biden regimes is that foreign and domestic economic policy hasn't changed. Trump admin did a good job at setting the table. Biden kept the China tariffs in place and put a bullet in Chinese advanced semiconductor plans by restricting their access to the technology required advance their capabilities. Maybe it's a sign that the middle of the country in both parties in winning the day and the coastal globalists are losing ground.

If you look at the voting demographics....business and finance are the new swing voters which means the voters are realigning. Who would have forecasted 20 years ago the the Democratic Party would be the Party of Wall Street and the GOP Ould be the party of the blue collar worker.
People don't vote on policy any more, it's all based on feelz.

Reactions: ElOgro and kidfury

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
.....par for your course. Calling me a name is easier than answering my question.

How many years of rewarding black people for under-performing is needed in order to improve black people's performance?

Your theory seems to be that black people can't be expected not to under-perform. How racist is that? Your theory is destroying the black community.
racist fuk