Bug Out

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Does this mean The Zombies are finally here?

Oh goody. I've been counting on the Zombie apocalypse. Now I can stop paying the mortgage!!! Maybe kill the neighbors and steal some cool sh!t. You have no idea how tough it has been keeping up this thin veneer of civilization. Now I can finally hand my inner sociopath the reins. Hasta la vista bitches.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
if my barber doesn't doesn't soon reappear dont shoot me thinking its him.
Worried if this virus gets into the Sasquatch population.
Speaking of hair, and Sasquatch - turns out waxing is not an essential business.

I feel sorry for all the erBBers who feel pubic hair is "nasty".

Many have never seen a woman with 18 months growth between her legs.

And some will find out their wife has a moustache.

Changes.

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
They need to stop people from New York from crossing the bridge to your island, though, right?
Hopefully you can grasp the difference between bugging out to a remote mountaintop cabin in the wilderness and having someone from Brooklyn come rent a house a week and a half ago 60 yards from where I'm sitting right now or the people from PA who came down to their beach house across the street last weekend 75 feet from where I'm sitting right now.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i can survive right here on LB, well defended and stoked, for months. And that was before Covid. Maybe the 400 12 gauge rifled-slug rounds were ordered and picked up at the start of the crisis, just to supplement the 400 rounds of goose loads.

Reactions: the janitor

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
i can survive right here on LB, well defended and stoked, for months. And that was before Covid. Maybe the 400 12 gauge rifled-slug rounds were ordered and picked up at the start of the crisis, just to supplement the 400 rounds of goose loads.
no buckshot?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I wonder how long before people in our situation (East Coast low country) started getting mercury poisoning from eating so much fish.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
no buckshot?
never had a use for full double-ought shot. the goose loads are magnum loads, #4 shot. I reckon a thigh full (if the intruder shows no weapon and is just a sneak thief) or chest or face full (if he is armed in any way, even a stick) of that from 20-40 yards will stop a looter/home invader. I have the high ground, except when we go on armed patrols to collect salt water from the canal down the block, and maybe go kill a few of those semi-docile deer at Robert Moses (before everyone else thinks of it) and cure the meat. plus fishing and home gardening. Long Island is teeming with fresh meat for those that know how to hunt for it. Which rules out like 95% of long islands population.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Does this mean The Zombies are finally here?

Oh goody. I've been counting on the Zombie apocalypse. Now I can stop paying the mortgage!!! Maybe kill the neighbors and steal some cool sh!t. You have no idea how tough it has been keeping up this thin veneer of civilization. Now I can finally hand my inner sociopath the reins. Hasta la vista bitches.
I'm sure the bank and the government will still have their hand out during TEH ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. Imagine some mid-level loan officer calling you to tell you to make a payment while a dope fiend chews out his carotid artery.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
never had a use for full double-ought shot. the goose loads are magnum loads, #4 shot. I reckon a thigh full (if the intruder shows no weapon and is just a sneak thief) or chest or face full (if he is armed in any way, even a stick) of that from 20-40 yards will stop a looter/home invader. I have the high ground, except when we go on armed patrols to collect salt water from the canal down the block, and maybe go kill a few of those semi-docile deer at Robert Moses (before everyone else thinks of it) and cure the meat. plus fishing and home gardening. Long Island is teeming with fresh meat for those that know how to hunt for it. Which rules out like 95% of long islands population.
95% of the people North/West of you on Long Island consider you fresh meat.

• Haha