Brukuns vs Slater

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I got into a breathe holding/meat-me-to-my-face on Insta with @joeljitsu a few times but never got a Beach Grit article. :cry:

Maybe I bring flowers next time.

1685522483490.gif

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He was dull and insufferable decades ago. He probably has a good dose of OCD though so you may be on to something.
I agree he could just be on the spectrum and that is affecting his affect.

I could see the effect of his celebrity and social media really messing with his head.

He would end up at the psychiatrist and s/he would say "well we could try it."

This is all speculation on my part.

If I were a friend, I would tell him to stay off the social media.

But I bet he is addicted to the attention.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I agree he could just be on the spectrum and that is affecting his affect.

I could see the effect of his celebrity and social media really messing with his head.

He would end up at the psychiatrist and s/he would say "well we could try it."

This is all speculation on my part.

If I were a friend, I would tell him to stay off the social media.

But I bet he is addicted to the attention.
He needs to move to ncsd and get a normal job where he can post here about the lives of other people all day long.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
He needs to move to ncsd and get a normal job where he can post here about the lives of other people all day long.
Let's not overdo it.

I would just say that a windfall brings its own perils that are wise to address.

Buddha says life is hard for everyone, even a prince.

Doesn't he have a house in SC?

Kelly, if you are reading this, PM me.

We can talk about what a dick brukins is!

Last edited:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Let's not overdo it.

I would just say that a windfall brings its own perils that are wise to address.

Buddha says like is hard for everyone, even a prince.

Doesn't he have a house in SC?

Kelly, if you are reading this, PM me.

We can talk about what a dick brukins is!
We are, as of now, enemies. (mr. comments but doesn't "like", I see through you)

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
It’s not like I have a dog in this fight having never had any personally interacted with the man but aside from the recent release of his turtle moon sandals where he really lost my respect was when he chimed in on the discussion on the ‘gram about some tourist dropping in on some local kid in Tahiti or wherever. I think he might’ve even participated in doxxing/revealing the guy identifying irl??? But he definitely was calling for the guy to be deported/kicked off whatever island he was on and all I remember is thinking what a sanctimonious prick. It’s not like you especially with all the waves you’ve had to yourself through trips and contests etc haven’t ever dropped in on anyone. I hate hypocrisy so fuck Slater.

Reactions: brukuns