Brandon/Biden's L's

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-putin-biden-climate-and-environment-government-politics-7fa1a7e4c1d2196856566f9401d8369b

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yeah ... heh heh
I trip on on how some of the kids today haven't tried stuff.

By middle school the thrill of little league had worn off and the pretty girls didn't want to bone.

So I was up for any kind of drug.

Just to try.

How can you not know if you like something if you don't try?

I wish I would have started living weights then.

I didn't start until I was 20.

But then I was hooked for life.

Going out side to do some incline bench and pull ups before work.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-putin-biden-climate-and-environment-government-politics-7fa1a7e4c1d2196856566f9401d8369b

What is that reserve for??? Maybe WW3 which wouldn't surprise me at this point.
Yet he is draining it for political purposes to lower prices before the election.
We all know it.
He gets on his knees to the Saudi's and they told him to F off - so here we are
We could be energy independent but he is a globalist hack

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
Here are the top ten countries with the cheapest gas prices, according to Global Petrol Prices :

1. Venezuela
Venezuela, while overall a rather impoverished nation, is rich in oil reserves and fossil fuels, and uses that particular wealth to provide their people with virtually free gasoline. Yeah, it is strange to think about, isn’t it? But it is true. Technically, the price per gallon at the Venezuelan pumps is $ 0.06 —meaning that it would cost pennies to fill up a rig. Sounds like a fleet owner’s dream.

2. Libya
The oil-rich North African country of Libya comes in at #2 when it comes to cheap gas. Currently, a gallon of fuel will set you back just $0.11.

3. Iran
Another oil-rich country- clearly, there is a trend. Logically, the countries with the most oil reserves pay the least. The Iranians, with huge oil reserves of their own, charge $0.20 per gallon.

4. Algeria
Algeria ranks #4 for cheap gas, even though its residents pay more than ten times as much as its neighbor to the west, Libya. A gallon of gas in Algeria comes in at $1.24.

5. Kuwait
An oil-rich country whose GDP is bolstered by their fuel exports. The Kuwaitis pay $1.28 per gallon.

6. Angola
Another African nation comes in at #6, with a gallon of fuel costing $1.35.

7. Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan makes it to the list with gasoline priced at $1.62 per gallon.

8. Nigeria
At Nigerian pumps, you pay $1.64 per gallon. Still, despite the low price, with the low average income in Nigeria, it is considered quite expensive to fill up.

9. Malaysia
Malaysia is in at number 9 with a price of $1.64 per gallon.

10. Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan comes in with fuel costing $1.69 per gallon. Very Nice!

Reactions: schex

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Yet he is draining it for political purposes to lower prices before the election.
We all know it.
For how long can we continue to burn our own oil at current rate of consumption?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Here are the top ten countries with the cheapest gas prices, according to Global Petrol Prices :

1. Venezuela
Venezuela, while overall a rather impoverished nation, is rich in oil reserves and fossil fuels, and uses that particular wealth to provide their people with virtually free gasoline. Yeah, it is strange to think about, isn’t it? But it is true. Technically, the price per gallon at the Venezuelan pumps is $ 0.06 —meaning that it would cost pennies to fill up a rig. Sounds like a fleet owner’s dream.

2. Libya
The oil-rich North African country of Libya comes in at #2 when it comes to cheap gas. Currently, a gallon of fuel will set you back just $0.11.

3. Iran
Another oil-rich country- clearly, there is a trend. Logically, the countries with the most oil reserves pay the least. The Iranians, with huge oil reserves of their own, charge $0.20 per gallon.

4. Algeria
Algeria ranks #4 for cheap gas, even though its residents pay more than ten times as much as its neighbor to the west, Libya. A gallon of gas in Algeria comes in at $1.24.

5. Kuwait
An oil-rich country whose GDP is bolstered by their fuel exports. The Kuwaitis pay $1.28 per gallon.

6. Angola

7. Turkmenistan

8. Nigeria
At Nigerian pumps, you pay $1.64 per gallon. Still, despite the low price, with the low average income in Nigeria, it is considered quite expensive to fill up.

9. Malaysia

10. Kazakhstan
Gasoline, like cell phone and internet service, wildly overpriced in the US

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I trip on on how some of the kids today haven't tried stuff.

By middle school the thrill of little league had worn off and the pretty girls didn't want to bone.

So I was up for any kind of drug.

Just to try.

How can you not know if you like something if you don't try?

I wish I would have started living weights then.

I didn't start until I was 20.

But then I was hooked for life.

Going out side to do some incline bench and pull ups before work.
Things dont change. The story is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

1. Venezuela

2. Libya

3. Iran

4. Algeria

5. Kuwait

6. Angola

7. Turkmenistan

8. Nigeria

9. Malaysia

10. Kazakhstan
Back in the 90s when I was captaining sportfishing boats some of my fellow captains were running the boats or shipping the boats they worked on to Venezuela for the winter because diesel was so ridiculously cheap down there and the fishing was unbelievable. Diesel was under 30 cents a gallon. Huge marina resorts were built to accommodate the seasonal influx of sportfishers. Then came a sh!t government under Chavez and Maduro. Poof it was over. Now many of those resorts sit abandoned.

Reactions: deepwater

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
We all know it.
Instead of just supposing, you could google it. According to the DOE, the SPR "was established primarily to reduce the impact of disruptions in supplies of petroleum products and to carry out obligations of the United States under the international energy program."

Seems pretty basic.

Oh, and how would you have us be energy independent? We've had this discussion, but simply pumping more oil than we use does not make us energy independent. Figure out how to produce the types of oil we have to import and then how to make US producers sell that inventory only to the US and then we can talk.

Reactions: afoaf

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Didn't the US have refineries they sold to the Saudis?
You mean the largest refinery in the US? Purchased in full by Aramco in 2017?

And yet, some people here think that the US can be "energy independent" with the snap of Republican fingers. I wonder how they get Aramco to sell all that product in the US if they can make more overseas?