BOYCOTT PLASTIC!!!!

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
this bitter rant is hereby dedicated to the Prestige - long may her 18 million gallon tanks remain intact

Simon Moon

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 10, 2002
Calabasas, Ca, USA
So many things that are made of plastic could be replaced with Hemp based products. Henry Ford built a car that had all the body panels, seats, windows, etc made from hemp. It even ran on hemp oil. I have personally held in my hand a credit card that was made out of hemp (from Europe). It felt like plastic and was as durable as plastic. So many things that are currently made out of plastic could be replaced by hemp.<P>Because of our ridiculous drug laws, farmers in the US are not allowed to grow this non intoxicating form of cannibis.<P>[This message has been edited by Simon Moon (edited 11-19-2002).]<p>[This message has been edited by Simon Moon (edited 11-19-2002).]

shadebaldy

OTF status
where do we get hemp necklaces from do we gotta import them too? Stupid drug laws... i heard the law against growing cannabis was made because dupont found out that his rubber and plastics could be replicated for less money from hemp oil, maybe i'm wrong i'm not sure how reliable my source was/is

JakeC

Michael Peterson status
Jan 15, 2002
Oceanside, Ca
U can hate plastic all u want, just please dont come to my store and ask me to bag your groceries in Paper cause i hate doing it in paper.<BR>THank you for shopping at Albertsons.<BR>-Jake