BOYCOTT - no reports, swell models or buoys till the swell returns!!

sndcrtr

Miki Dora status
Apr 22, 2002
Istanbul,Turkey
you mean salt creek rat?! Can I finally snake him for the few posts in which he rattled my cage??!! shucks just kidding...<P>I must go into lurker mode. Must work... projects are stacking up... sh!t. crap. damn.<P>maybe I can get the viking to come with?!

Stefan

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sndcrtr:<BR><B>you mean salt creek rat?! Can I finally snake him for the few posts in which he rattled my cage??!! shucks just kidding...<P>I must go into lurker mode. Must work... projects are stacking up... sh!t. crap. damn.<P>maybe I can get the viking to come with?!
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Salt Creek was going to stop by my pad, and pick up my board Saturday AM, If nothing else has come up, I'll go with you guys!!
<P>Yeah! I actually work today too.

sndcrtr

Miki Dora status
Apr 22, 2002
Istanbul,Turkey
Herr Stefan - you must come with. I know the location and peeps; it will be fun. have you back home in time for tennis!! <P>now time for lurking mode.
<P>How many $$ you want to bet I'll be back here in like 30 minutes?! bwahahhaahahhahahaahaaaa<P>

Stefan

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tharealHB:<BR><B>gotta question. Stefan, you go to high school up in the Bay Area? too many similarities to a guy i knew....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's a negative soldier...

sndcrtr

Miki Dora status
Apr 22, 2002
Istanbul,Turkey
groovn' my ankle is so rockin these dayz...<P>I think I'll snake ya a few times... you or I must bring a water proof camera again! I am up to par or almost!!
<P>It's on!!!

groovn

Kelly Slater status
Jan 16, 2002
The North Coast
coo... high tide's at about quarter past nine.<P>Dawn patrol's the call.<P>Same time, same place.<P>CA - you out here???